1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Amazon Ready Niche Site - Profitable and Evergreen Product

Discussion in 'Sites' started by heartnet02, Apr 15, 2014.

I am selling this website because I am planning to buy a laptop by the end of the month and I need some money. The site earned quite good in its first year since I was still promoting it but after a few months. With a little promotion and time, this site can be very profitable since the products are not seasonal and it just keeps growing and growing.

The site is still currently ranking on some keywords anywhere from 60+ - 134+ . Good thing is that it is ranking quite well on Bing like it has some keywords ranking from 11- 89. It will be easy for you SEO experts to rank it. The site is automated and only needs a few hours or even minutes to maintain.

Start bidding now.

heartnet02, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I would just like to add my "review" (experience with the seller @heartnet02) for the benefit of anyone who bids for this site.

I bid when it was run as an auction and ended as the highest bidder at $20. There was no reserve, however, the seller wanted more. Normally, when you bid at an auction and it meets reserve/there is no reserve then the product sells at that price. This was not the case here. The seller, @heartnet02, should have set a reserve.

ryan_uk, May 3, 2014 IP
    Arick unirow and malky66 like this.
  3. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Site is still for sale

heartnet02, Dec 27, 2014 IP