1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Questions

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Surfandskimer, Apr 22, 2006.

I am putting together a stie to where im going to need an online store. I had an idea to contact actual product holders who already have web sites to see if i could just branch off from there site and send them the orders i receive on my site for a percentage of the sales! Now where amazon comes in is I was wondering if there was a certain amazon script for a store but when the customer found the prodcut they wanted to purchase, they clicked the item(thats when amazon takes them to there site) and it didnt take them away from your site. Therfore the transaction could be completed on your site with out having to go to amazon.com/whatevertheyordered ?

thanks for the help!

Surfandskimer, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Per TOS, you can ONLY use AWS for generating orders that go through Amazon. You can't use AWS scripts to get orders that don't go to Amazon.

I think only if sellers have there own affiliate program/Dropshipping can you skip Amazon.

Nintendo, Apr 22, 2006 IP