1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Publisher Gift Card Giveaway

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by ZilaHost, Dec 2, 2012.

FurorCo Publisher Login Page

Hello Guys & Gals,
    this is Alan from Furor Group! It is December and sales are up for everyone. That being said, now is your chance to win a Gift Card of your choice from Furor Group. All you have to do post Amazon products on Furor Group. Every post gets your name entered in a drawing for a $5 Gift Card to a retailer of your choice. Anything you want. You can select Target, Walmart, BestBuy, Amazon.. any store I am able to get a gift card for.

How To Get Your Name In The Gift Card Drawing:
    Simply make a post to Furor Group of a Amazon product of your choice. The post needs to contain the following to receive an entry into the drawing:

• 1 Youtube Video Featuring the Product Your Selling. Just Type The Name Of Your Product In Youtube, And Use The Embed Code
    • 2 Product Photos With backgrounds. No White Backgrounds.
    • Both A Product Link & Some Description Of The Product.
    • A Carasol Widget.
    • The Last Thing Needed.. include the following two images below in the post:

1.png 2.png
    If you want to be part of the contest but dont have a publisher account yet, just click the link i my signature to sign up!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    ZilaHost, Dec 2, 2012 IP