1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon placement methods that work???

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by DinoJRG, Feb 2, 2015.

Hi, let me do a quick intro on my niche website before I throw on the questions:
    -fiercely passive and stable high traffic website. I get around 30K top quality UV's for my site but to be honest I could easily tweek this and tweek that and double to triple that any time I want.
    -I have a very strong twitter account. I signed up for twitter when it was only 2 months old so I have a keyword name that is so specific that people just think I'm famous if I do tweet. It pulls followers when I don't touch it. I also have the same for pinterest.

I've been having a problem converting my traffic into revenue and it's been really making me lazy. I am using adsense only and it just doesn't convert well. It doesn't matter if I have 10K UVs more in a month the increase is just 2% or something stupid like that. I find the value of getting more visitors is so pointless I have not even used facebook once to get traffic.

I've been thinking about amazon but I'm really not sure what approach to go. What works with amazon?
    -A store beside the site?
    -product links within articles? ( that match the niche of course)
    -banner links?
    -widgets? (which ones)

Is amazing even worth it, is another question. It would be a shame to load the page up and find out I'm getting $3 in sales a month.

Thoughts?

DinoJRG, Feb 2, 2015 IP