1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon (newbie) question

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Shakas, Sep 5, 2006.

Hello, can you help me arround here with some questions i have?

-how many amazon add can i have in a page? (i couldnt find the info on that)

-I use amazon in a blog, and i chosed some books for each post, after i did that i cant login in my amazon acount, the modem starts sending/recieving data but the progress bar goes slowly to 100% but i cannot login, and it keeps sending/recieving data. What has happened? Is this normal?

Tanks to you all:eek:

Shakas, Sep 5, 2006 IP
    Jarodboy likes this.
  2. ncaditya

ncaditya Guest

Best Answers:
    I dont think there is any restriction on the number of ads. Each ad will be tracked and you get paid if somebody buys through that ad.

As for the second problem I think you should disconnect your internet connection, then connect again and then see if it works this time.

Truly
    Aditya

ncaditya, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  3. TechEvangelist

TechEvangelist Guest

Best Answers:
    Amazon is experiencing some problems with their affiliate login today. I couldn't log in earlier this morning, but it looks like it is working now.

TechEvangelist, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  4. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep it´s working now
    Thanks im now using 3recomended books for each post i made :)

Shakas, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  5. jacksmith

jacksmith Peon

Best Answers:
    thats right, you can put as many amazon ads as you link (some guys have sites only for such ads).

Amazon seems to have problem every second day. So don't waste too much time logging in :) . work on your blog and add content

good luck

jacksmith, Sep 6, 2006 IP