1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon in the EU: Crossing borders with links

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Acer, Aug 19, 2011.

I'm experimenting with a French translation of my site. I link to products on Amazon. I have linked to Amazon.fr for the relevant products they carry, but they do not carry everything I can link to. On the other hand, Amazon.uk does carry the remaining products. How likely is it that someone in France will order from Amazon UK in this situation? I mean, has it become routine, are their specific currency problems, or is it possible but just "not done" due to social patterns? I know the Brits kept the pound. Would it be better to use Amazon.de in this situations since Germany uses the Euro? I went with the UK because it's in English, easier for me to use.

Acer, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  2. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the person would care about that. I know I live in Canada and do order stuff from amazon.com, (the US version) quite a bit.

:)

PPC-Coach, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  3. Acer

Acer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. That's the response I've been getting in other places I've asked.

Acer, Aug 23, 2011 IP