1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Image Hosting Suggestion

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Gomar, May 6, 2016.

Hey guys,

I started listing some stuff on Amazon and uploading the images manually, but been finding it too tedious. I have more than a thousand products to go through so was thinking to host the image somewhere instead and do it that way through the excel flat file.

Any idea where I can host this reliably and efficiently? Should I do it under one of my host, can dropbox do the trick or Amazon S3 storage?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Gomar, May 6, 2016 IP
  2. Christine Hopkins

Christine Hopkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A wide range of companies is available in market who are providing services. You have to find a reliable source to get services and that is not so difficult. I have read much more about amazon and eBay but don`t know why you are facing this issue.

Christine Hopkins, May 9, 2016 IP
  3. doodaaloo

doodaaloo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should be able to post your listings on Amazon using the Listing Loader using a flat file

More info here https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200778820

You don't have to upload images manually, you can list the link to your product in your flat file and have Amazon fetch it.

In your flat file you enter the outside links to your pics under headings main-image-url, other-image-url1-8

Hope this helps!

You know what, I misread your entire question.

You can use your own host as long as your server settings won't stop banning Amazon IPs for going through thousands of images.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    doodaaloo, May 17, 2016 IP
  4. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I would do it through on of your host that way if dropbox changes their terms and blocks sites like amazon from accessing them unless you pay dropbox a fee. Typically when these site find out what people are doing and there is a trend they want to cash in on it.

geoffrey foggon, Jun 10, 2016 IP