1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon.fr Madness

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by x_yeti, Jul 27, 2006.

This is going to be one of those whining posts... be warned.

I ran a campaign for amazon.fr for Q4 last year and mad a reasonable profit. I was really excited about it and ran another campaign in Q1 2006. My excitement soon died down as Amazon.fr were really slow to send me my commission. I got worried and stopped my campaign as I was starting to run low on cash as I hadn't been paid for Q4 2005. Anyway I finally received my check in May (for Q4 2005) only to find that it wasn't signed. :mad:

I wrote to Amazon.fr and requested a new check. They sent one through a month later. Now I'm waiting for my Q1 2006 check. My Amazon account says that I was paid, but I haven't received anything yet. I've contacted them numerous times only to get the same reply that the matter will be forwarded to their finance department.

With this kind of delay between payments, I have totally gone off the idea of being an Amazon affiliate.

x_yeti, Jul 27, 2006 IP
  2. x_yeti

x_yeti Peon

Best Answers:
    I posted the first message in July. It is now October and Amazon still have not paid me for my Q1 earnings. Is there any type of legal action I can take against them. I sooo want to sue them!! Take a look at my correspondence with them and the unsigned check they sent me: http://forums.seochat.com/affiliate-marketing-58/suing-amazon-104982.html

What can I do?

x_yeti, Oct 3, 2006 IP