1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon FBA Issues

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KDance, Aug 16, 2020.

Hi,

I'm not quite sure where to place this... please let me know if it should be moved or discussed elsewhere.

I'm looking for advice, info and ideas from Amazon FBA Sellers.

I am a UK Citizen, I live in USA as a perm resident. I began my registration to become a seller on the free account not the $40 one.

Every ID I upload bounces back declined with no obvious reason.

Now here's the issue, the contact form I fill out for assistance constantly responds with a pre written email that doesn't help. I managed to speak with the customer service on live chat, they're not part of sellers team, but it was recommended I change my ID.. so I uploaded a different ID.

Now I'm stuck in a technical loop whereby, the system says the ID uploaded doesn't match the text entered but it won't let me change the uploaded document and the areas to update the id type are greyed out, or not clickable.

At this point all I'm trying to do is find someone within Amazon that can either reset everything so I can start again or remove my data that's now on file but serving zero purpose to me.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful to hear those.

Do you know if me being a uk citizen has anything to do with it? The form only asks for citizenship and birthplace and nothing about residency.

Thank you in advance.

KDance, Aug 16, 2020 IP
  2. globalwebsolution

globalwebsolution Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i will help you in Amazon

globalwebsolution, Sep 3, 2020 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you know how to help him with his issue then post it here, this is the discussion forum not BST.

malky66, Sep 3, 2020 IP
  4. KDance

KDance Peon

Best Answers:
    Any assistance I can get here will be much appreciated. I still haven’t received assistance other than the unhelpful unrelated emails from Amazon.

KDance, Sep 3, 2020 IP
  5. Jack DP

Jack DP Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid your ID is not available anymore. One ID can only be used for once on Amazon. If you are rejected, your ID is useless. And, you can't login to Amazon with two different seller accounts on one computer or using the same network!

Jack DP, Sep 26, 2020 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So does that mean if he uses a different computer/network he can create a new ID? Looks to me (in the OP) that he's already tried creating new IDs.

If this is the case I'd say clear the cookies and give that a try.

JoeSpirit, Sep 28, 2020 IP