1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Earnings Updates

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by nichevalue, Dec 7, 2006.

Its seems that the daily updates are happening later and later during the day. About a month ago the earnings from the previous day was being posted by around NOON (EST). Now they are not being updated until late at night or into the next day. This means that the stats are now two days behind (I can only see stats up to Dec. 5 right now.)

Just curious if anyone elses stats are delayed this much.

nichevalue, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  2. GeneKavner

GeneKavner Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, everyone's stats are delayed this much. Amazon is experiencing a heavy load of traffic during the holiday season and since their system is based on processing logs of traffic once the day ends, it takes longer and longer for them to process logs during the heavy-traffic days.

In the meantime, I am currently beta-testing a service which will notify you by email when the Amazon Associates report is available. It will allow you to be productive instead of coming to Amazon Associate Central and hitting the refresh key every few minutes. If you, or anyone else reading this thread, are interested, please email me and I will add you to the notification list. My email address is under my picture on my site: Blog.AffiliateBrand.com.

For a similar thread, see http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=188366

Good luck!

GeneKavner, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  3. Fahd

Fahd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gene,

Do you have any idea what % of Amazon's total revenues were through affiliate sales during the time you were director of the associates program?

Thanks! :)

Fahd

Fahd, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  4. GeneKavner

GeneKavner Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately I cannot reveal proprietary information. I suggest you check with the Amazon SEC filings to see if they reveal any information about Amazon Associates and the % of revenue they contribute to the company. I believe Google Finance or Yahoo Finance sites have this info.

GeneKavner, Dec 7, 2006 IP