1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Bulk Lister

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by lhhgbh, Aug 14, 2006.

I have viewed the Amazon bulk lister spreadsheet and see that it has many required fields such as ISBN # etc.. I dont plan on selling books so can I still use that same sheet for what I want to sell? DO i just leave the fields as is and put nothing in them or will I not be able to use that sheet? Thanks!

lhhgbh, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  2. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    You need to use a different spreadsheet I think.

My feed doesn't require that field. Ask your account rep for the correct feed template.

Crazy_Rob, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  3. lhhgbh

lhhgbh Guest

Best Answers:
    I hope the account rep is easy to locate because I have had trouble navigating around on Amazon when it comes to finding answers..

lhhgbh, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  4. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Me too...it's a mess! You should have already been assigned and introduced to an account rep. Has your Amazon store been approved already?

Crazy_Rob, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  5. lhhgbh

lhhgbh Guest

Best Answers:
    No, I havent signed up yet.. I wanted to find out as much as I could before I sign up.. I wanted to make sure I could actually use the CSV sheet before I did it.. I am listing on other places and if I cant do the CSV i will just have to wait on Amazon since Christmas is around the corner and Im trying to list on as many places as I can.. I have been posting in the Amazon boards as well and Im close to getting a definite on my answer there as to how to actually set the sheet up..

The category I was talking about originally is the product ID cat.. I will need it, but I wont use ISBN. I will use the ASIN# instead.. Now Im trying to find out how I go about getting that because it looks like other T shirt sellers on there have a unique # for each of their products so I was wondering if they just make it up or how they handle that...

lhhgbh, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  6. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    You need to have a "Seller Central" account approved before you can do anything.

Then once you're in, you can select the correct template for the product feed. It's very easy to set up and isn't much different from product feeds from other shopping sites.

Contact me if you'd like the Amazon contact information.

Crazy_Rob, Aug 15, 2006 IP