1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Based Dropshipping Questions

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Tuhin_Ashraf, Dec 1, 2016.

I am new into dropshipping. I am buying from a wholesale website and selling it on Amazon.

Now I want to know-

A) When I add a product in Amazon that already exists in Amazon, I click on “Sell On Amazon” then my Product get listed Under the SHADOW of the Existing product as “New (4) from $xx) . Why is that? Probability of Sale of my product gets low very much. Seller who enlisted the product for the very first time (before me) gets all the advantage and higher probability of sale of his product. How to deal with that?

B) My dropship company can deliver items in 1-3 (max time they need they said) but why Amazon shows my delivery time of 12-19 days? Who goanna buy my product if I take 12 to 19 days just to deliver the product? How to deal with that? (My dropship company is based on Georgia, US and my profile show I am shipping from Manitoba, Canada)

Thank you.

Thank you.

Tuhin_Ashraf, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  2. BaiGanio

BaiGanio Member

Best Answers:
    A) Buy your own UPC

B) make a fake sell and ship ASAP

BaiGanio, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  3. Tuhin_Ashraf

Tuhin_Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers: