1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

amazon australia

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by cosmonaut, Feb 27, 2007.

1. rosshill

rosshill Guest

Best Answers:
    I wish there was an Amazon Australia.. I'd love to use them more. I order a few books from there occasionally if it isn't timely.

rosshill, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  2. jimbob2008

jimbob2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    :( Your completely right.

Although there seems to be plenty of demand there isn't however an Amazon Australia.

Take care

James

jimbob2008, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  3. jimbob2008

jimbob2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank God we qualify for Yahoo Australia ¦ Google Australia!!

My search for Amazon Australia has been as futile as a one man expedition across the Sahara dessert carrying and elephant on his back…..hopeless.
    We have Google Australia and we have Yahoo Australia but alas no Amazon Australia.
    It amazes me that in this modern world our great and wonderful civilisation still lives a few decades behind other technological advancing nations.
    In terms of strategy for expansion our measly little island never seems to show up on the radar of international conglomerates and we are by passed again and again.
    Amazon should be proud to host their site in Australia and the term Amazon Australia should be as natural to our culture as hopping kangaroos or snakes in the bush.

So what is it about our nation that prevents these corporations from putting down roots in our most wonderful of lands.
    A very big part of me has a mind to say ‘stuff em’ we don’t want them here anyway. Only that wouldn’t be the truth as I do want them here, otherwise why would I feel compelled to write about the very fact that there not here?

To answer this question I first have to ask myself what is the advantage of having a Amazon Australia?
    My own reasons are of coarse quite selfish. Like many modern people a good deal of my leisure time is spent on the internet searching for new and wonderful things to do and having a entrepreneurial nature I like to look for business opportunities.
    I already have an account with EBay Australia and my online business is doing very nicely thank you very much!

Now here comes the crunch.

Why shouldn’t I have the right to expand my business further and have the option to open an online store with Amazon Australia?
    If you live in the UK or the United States you get to open such an account.
    Sure I can operate a business from Australia and sell to these markets through the Amazon site but how do you compete with these guys when they are operating on home soil?

With great difficulty I can tell you.

For this reason my search for a viable business option has created some very exciting alternatives to sites such as Amazon Australia.

DROP SHIP!!

In a nutshell drop shipping is the process where by any individual can order stock from a company and send it direct to their customer without ever touching or seeing that particular product. The beauty is the company you have ordered from does all of the leg work.
    This process is especially useful if you don’t want to get involved with stock holding as there isn’t any stock holding.

No doubt there are some people amongst us that know exactly what drop ship is all about and are as excited about the prospect of drop ship as I have been since I first discovered this process.
    Now the tables have turned and it doesn’t matter where you live. Drop ship makes it an equal playing field as there are no boundaries or limitations created through geographical location or discrimination.

Perhaps you are thinking of starting your own business but lack the funds or time needed to dedicate to all of the shipping etc that comes from running an on line business? Perhaps you don’t know where to start and all of your searches turn up nothing but crouching tigers and hidden dragons?

Throughout the last 18 months I have managed to unearth a whole wealth of information surrounding this fantastic business idea.

There is simply tons of free information out there.

For more information drop us an email.

amazon.australia@ntlworld.com

Just one more point before I sign off.

WE ARE WORTHY OF AMAZON AUSTRALIA.

Amazon Australia, yahoo Australia, Google Australia, drop ship, eBay business

Copyrite©2008. All rights reserved. Amazon Australia

http://amazonaustralia.tumblr.com/

jimbob2008, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  4. kingmoore

kingmoore Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get it???

kingmoore, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  5. Race Shriker

Race Shriker Peon

Best Answers:
    Gabbar,

Where the hell did you get this ridiculous idea from.
    How can everyone in a country be idiotic and imbecilic.
    It's just like every other place in the world, different people living in different ways.
    By the way, hich country are you from.
    I want to know if you are just rude or just jealous.

Race Shriker
    P.S. Australians are awesome

Race Shriker, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  6. australia

australia Peon

Best Answers:
    hahahahahah :)

australia, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  7. agc29

agc29 Peon

Best Answers:
    For those who want to shop at amazon, go to shoppingaustralian.com

agc29, May 4, 2010 IP
  8. michael.aulia

michael.aulia Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey, I live in Australia! :D

michael.aulia, May 5, 2010 IP
  9. JRayers

JRayers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no Amazon Australia yet. It is rumoured to be a market that they want to get in to but nothing is confirmed yet. Amazon does ship a lot of their products to Australia though, all of which you can find through a service I found called Awazou.

JRayers, Dec 15, 2010 IP