1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Associates 2 stores ID problem

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wakeywakey, Mar 28, 2018.

Hi Guys,
    I'm praying you can help me as I've search high & low for an answer to this question.

I had a Amazon Associates closed down because I was over the 180 day sales limit, so I had to start a new account using another email account. Unfortunately, there was a 10 year old account linked to this new account, so now when I go to my amazon associates account there are 2 store ID's showing. The first one showing is the old one, so everytime I log in I get details for the old one, including a statement saying old account closed and please delete all your content etc.
    If I click on my new store ID, it allows me access to all things associate related.

I would prefer not to keep seeing the old store stuff everytime I log into my account, but can't seem to be able to delete it anywhere.

Anyone any ideas how I sort this out without Amazon closing down the whole account again?

wakeywakey, Mar 28, 2018 IP