1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Associate Introduction

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by SocialProwl, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Do you have six toes on one foot?

1. No, I have seven (7).

100.0%
  2. Yes Sir Re Bob.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hello guys, my name is Alan. I have been climbing the ranks of Amazon off and on now for about a year. Right when I loose interest I log into my Amazon account and see a $2,000 sale for that day. I am excited to GROW in 2013 and know just how to do that based off my hard year I had learning in 2012. However in the last two months (Dec & Jan) I have figured out a working system.

December 2012 was my first Christmas with Amazon. I made:$202.97
    January was my first New Years with Amazon. I made $185.90 and have a few sales left that may clear tomorrow which is 1/31/13. I am 4 items away from raising myself from 6% to 6.5%.

Its nice to meet and work with all of you. Here is a favor I might ask upon myself and the rest of the community to any experienced Amazon user. Can you map out the year by month to month basis and show the ups and downs that occur. Surely based off my experiences different times of the year perform differently and have different amounts of sales. What have you found?

I really enjoyed Tlyles inspirational Amazon Earnings Story. Where he bought a great looking Porsche with just the money he earned off of Amazon in 2012. I have similar goals and know they can be met, as I could make car payments on a new car for $200 a month. But I want my earnings to be more comfortable before making such a commitment. That said, I am still tucking away every payday and got a card full of cash for my next car.

Anyways, it is great to meet everyone. I would love to hear your Amazon stories.

Truly Yours,
    Alan

SocialProwl, Jan 30, 2013 IP
    Ntech25 likes this.
  2. jakki

jakki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best of luck friend.
    I also start my amazon journey in dec. and i earn 64$ but on 23dec. google push my site from rank and my earning decreased. and i stop promoting amazon, but i look back and start working on amazon again on 20th jan. and so far i earn 7$ again. now i decided to not quite this and i will try to make my living based on amazon income.
    BTW i am IM since 2008 and i was earning well by selling seo services, but after google panda and penguin updates small seo service provider & freelancer lost all business. so i decided to use my skills on my own sites instead of working for others. :)

jakki, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  3. mohibnumalik

mohibnumalik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice story...

mohibnumalik, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  4. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good Luck with your amazon extra income and I hope it keeps getting bigger. Do you use blogs or amazon scripts? I been using scripts for all my amazon stores and focused most of my business into these stores, have over 35 being built and most are live and some money money =).

Ntech25, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  5. Santacruz

Santacruz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alan, I wish you the best of 2013 and get all income skyrocket.

I can say Amazon affiliate is making my most of the income as compare to others (clickbank).

The hardward is easier to sell than ebook, just for me.

From my 5-6 years with Amazon associate, I only put my focus on the holiday promotion to make big sell. It still work very good for me :)

You can use google trend to check it out yourself and you will see a lot of sell/search happen only those period.

Santacruz, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  6. premise911

premise911 Member

Best Answers:
    i forgot about Google trends. thanks for the reminder and good info.
    I would like it to be more of a year round money maker though. Also Halloween in USA is big!

I only use Keyword tool and Ama Suite search which i think is amazing. give you so much up to date info.

premise911, Feb 14, 2013 IP
    Santacruz likes this.
  7. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The changes in earnings depend on your niche... and of course how well you are doing with your individual websites.

Gardening type niches will do well in spring, kids toys will do well before christmas, sports will do well in the summer (or the specific sport popular time) etc.

freshdevelopment, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  8. SocialProwl

SocialProwl Banned

Best Answers:
    Cool freshdevelopment, thats really something to think about. The different seasons are good fort selling different categories. Really makes you wanna sell multiple categories.

SocialProwl, Feb 16, 2013 IP