1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Affiliate Application Question

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Bob Brinks, Feb 5, 2013.

Do I need to set up a nice site to get accepted or can I just throw something up on blogger or other free host quickly?

How much work do I have to put into the site for amazon to accept me?

Or does it not matter, are they just looking to make sure you are not violating the TOS?

And what happens when I create new niche sites? Do I have to let amazon know? (I'm guessing they will know automatically by the clicks coming from that site.)

Bob Brinks, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  2. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. I think you can still throw some free hosted blogs. i used pinterest before

2. after the application just wait

3. I create sites and i never let amazon know.. i just use different tags to monitor my clicks and sales

point2, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. Bob Brinks

Bob Brinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I read that affiliate linking/shortening affiliate links on pinterest was against the TOS? That you could only link to a landing page? Or was this incorrect?

Bob Brinks, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  4. bihguy

bihguy Member

Best Answers:
    I used hubpages to get accepted.
    see my profile and tell what you think
    http://bihguy.hubpages.com/

bihguy, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  5. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I recommend my clients who want to get into amazon but don't have an account is to go to blogspot.com, wordpress.com, hubpages.com or any of these populate platforms and when you submit the application submit one of those sites and chances are amazon will automatically activate your account because on all those WEB2.0 sites they have amazon modules that can be used to make money on those blogs.

Once your amazon account has been approved you will get the Amazon API keys and can use any type of amazon script to build your own amazon store. I would recommend fresh store builder and you can get direct help from me and I do support and services for Fresh Store Builder. Check my signature for my site if you would like to start with this script.

Ntech25, Feb 9, 2013 IP