1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Amazing Ultra Niche MINI Site With EBOOK And PROMOTION VIDEO

Discussion in 'Sites' started by goldencrownz, Nov 18, 2012.

www.HowToGetLucidDreams.com

VIDEO PROMOTION :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymbXhlapGwE&feature=results_video

Hi there, today i have a fantastic deal for my fellow members here. I am getting really busy with exams and university application which is the reason why im clearing out my portfolio

MY LOSS YOUR GAIN !

This is an amazing mini niche website. The website is based on the "LUCID DREAMING" niche. Lucid Dreaming is when you are aware while you dream, with practice you can start controlling your dreams because of this awareness that you are dreaming. This is a real concept and has many medical researches preformed. I have done GREAT keyword research which resulted in amazing keywords with LOW COMPETITION along with GOOD SEARCH VOLUME. Its a attractive mini niche website and it sells a niche ebook about lucid dreaming. I have wrote this ebook my self and goes perfect with the rest of the site.

Keywords

I have carefully accomplished keyword research which has resulted in awesome keywords for attractive niche hungry visitors. This is a hot and growing niche and people are looking for tutorials or know-hows relating to this niche....

CONTENT

The content is written by me, i have put together a great sales pitch. The site educates the visitor on the niche and then promotes the product.

EBOOK PRODUCT

I have written my own UNIQUE ebook to sell on the site. I have done research from the internet and wrote my own niche introductory ebook . The ebook is around 2000 ish words, its unique and written by me. Its a great introductory guide to the niche !

PROMOTION

Since its a simple and clean site i tried to focus on Youtube Marketing. I have picked out great keywords so you can SEO the site, but thats not what i wanted to do. You can create simply videos explaining the niche and the ebook and gain traffic through YouTube. You can try out PPC or even advertising on niche related forums. The current views on the video are artificial, but you can start off fresh with the video on your own account

You can now buy:

• The Entire Site
    • Complete Ebook
    • Promotion Video

You can see the potential this project has,now if your opportunity to tap into this hot niche with your ow unique niche product and promotion video. Start promoting today and charge whatever you want for the ebook. Turn this int o a long term business. Weather your a noob or a experienced IM'er this is prefect for you and can add to your overall portfolio

PM AND OFFER I AM OPEN TO ANY REASONABLE OFFER I NEED TO GET RID OF IT ASAP . I WILL MOST LIKELY GIVE IT TO ANY GOOD OFFER

* p.s i dont think adwords will work because my account was banned when i tryed getting ads for this website. They though i was promoting drugs or something fishy like that. You can change the main heading text around and try again or just move on from adwords completely. there are many, many other ways to advertise including Youtube.

goldencrownz, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  2. goldencrownz

goldencrownz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm asap can transfer everyting asap

3. adninja

adninja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Im very interested in this site. Though, I dont have a offer, can you make it an auction instead.

adninja, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  4. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am super ultra interested in this website! Have been wanting to lucid dream myself since a lot of time.
    What is your rate for this?

dhamaniasad, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  5. goldencrownz

goldencrownz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well you can aution your comment right now. highest bidder will win i dont have alot of time so aution up

6. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, auction it up

dhamaniasad, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  7. adninja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    @dhaman, do you want to do a partnership with this. Just realized the registrar is not GoDaddy lol. But maybe we can make something work here and pay half on it

adninja, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  8. goldencrownz

goldencrownz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry the registrar is namecheap - you can bid on cooment i cant change auction type anymore

9. goldencrownz

goldencrownz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry i cant auction it off anymore.... because i cant change the settings but if you want you can bid on the comments and i will consider that a bid

10. danicap

danicap Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would be interested, but let me know what is the price you would think is a reasonable offer, so that we can start bidding.

danicap, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  11. adninja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I'll start the bid.

BID: $5.00

adninja, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  12. goldencrownz

goldencrownz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    final bin $45 - includes, website, unique approx 2000 word ebook , promotional video !

goldencrownz, Nov 22, 2012 IP