1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Amazing Offer! $3/500 word article

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by philposters, Feb 15, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I'm offering my professional writing service once again to all fellow DP members. Grab this great offer and I guarantee you'd get quality articles that are Copyscaped and checked for any grammatical errors. Articles are guaranteed unique and of quality.

Why such a low rate? I want to start writing again because well, I missed it. I've been writing articles for years and have been in hiatus for awhile but here I am once again sharing my talent to boost your websites with quality contents.

I only accept payment through Paypal. I don't normally require upfront payment of 50% if your rating is high but those with poor ratings or has no ratings yet, I do require 50% upfront payment and the remaining payment right after i get the job done.

If interested in my offer, do send me a message and I'll get back at you at the quickest possible time. Thank you.

philposters, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  2. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well you can have a look at my loan site and see if you might be interested in writing something that would fit in. I'm not sure what your interest are. Your blog seems to be mostly spiritual related. If you have any experience, say your experience with a loan for college I would be interested in buying it.

Lex350, Feb 16, 2014 IP