1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Selling Amazing Content From Native Speaker At Crazy Low Prices

Discussion in 'Services' started by newsworthywes, Apr 8, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

My name is Wes.

I'm offering ridiculously low-priced content.

Who am I, you smartly ask?

I'm a writer with over 5 years experience in the online space, offering killer content at a mere $1.25/100w.

You read that right.

I'm a native speaker, with above average intelligence and writing skill, and tons of online experience that's charging only $1.25/100w!

I may decide to grandfather these rates for future orders -- for the customers who offer me their business right now. However, rates won't remain this low forever. Now's a great time to get in my queue. :D

Check out the samples linked below and get in touch.

I graduated from Brock University in St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada back in 2005, with a dual degree in English and Business and Marketing Communications.

A lot of people make such claims; I can prove it if need be. Writing's in my blood! So's marketing.

To get in line, you must be willing to pay in advance, or at least pay a portion of your fee in advance.

Over-delivery is standard practice when you do business with me: extra words, meticulous research, top-notch communication, zero errors...

I don't mess around when it comes to delivering impeccable customer service.

Quality, error-free content always comes standard with every purchase. :D

All subjects/keywords are welcome.

I will admit that the financial niche isn't my strong-point, but I still crank out some great (way better than average) content in that area if you're not looking for an entirely expert POV.

You guys are getting an amazing deal, due to my current financial circumstances.

If you need a long-term relationship, with a native English writer, who offers cheap content, look no further than me!

Email/Paypal ID is:

Please note: I'm hopping on a plane to Canada (home) right now, and won't be able to respond to orders/enquiries until 12pm EST tomorrow (Apr 9), but I'll be getting to work right away at that time.

Hope to hear from each of you soon. Get in while the getting's good!

I have hundreds more samples by the way. Just ask and ye shall receive!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    newsworthywes, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  2. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

We need a native English content writer for long term project. Maximum all the content would be related to ecommerce

We are focusing one website at this time and will be adding more in time. We need the following type of contents and quantity needed for each. All content should be copyscaped too.

Blog Content: 5

Press Releases: 15

Article: 10

We need all these contents to be ready at the end of each month so that we can use it for the next months processing. All the contents will be REVIEWED ONLY ONCE and need correction accordingly in case if any.

Our initial budget is 100$ per month.

We need the contents to be delivered like 10 contents in one batch, so that we can do the review. If everything is fine, we can deposit your first payment 30$. So, for the next set you will receive 30$ again and finally 40$ at the end of the contract for one month.

We will get you keywords needed. We will get some topics in case if you need.

Regards

m.sivarajan, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  3. mrgadget

mrgadget Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Please PM me your skype.
    I'm in need of high-quality writers.