1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Amazing amazon affiliate store equipped with Wp robot

Discussion in 'Services' started by sashu, Jan 19, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you are struggling to build an Amazon affiliates store/sites then this service is exclusively offered for you here.

Thousands of people make money from an Amazon store websites, now it's YOUR TURN.

I'll give you a nice looking auto updating site to earn money, so you can make passive income using Amazon affiliates.

✔You don't have to do any hard work at all. Everything will be done by me. All you have to provide me domain with wordpress installed on it & your affiliate account details.

So what are you waiting for?
    I will build you the most advanced and ultimate amazon affiliate website by which many amazon affiliates are making money online!

This premium service would normally cost you over $100!!

But here for just $25
    You will need a domain name with wordpress setup! If you don't have domain name and hosting contact me to get domain and hosting at very cheap rates.

For bulk orders - Order10 stores, get 1 for free.

300% satisfaction guarantee.

If you want to see samples ask me once that cost nothing.
    PM me for any further discussion.

NOTE :
    - THIS SERVICE IS ONLY FOR SELF HOSTED WORDPRESS SITES.
    - Payment via paypal ( for Indians NEFT also accepted )

You can directly Buy astore from here - ORDER NOW
    Thanks.

sashu, Jan 19, 2015 IP