1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am to going to make free android apps website

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by donsr, Jan 11, 2014.

i saw in internet so many websites are giving free android apps apk directly . i want to the legal side for that . i want to make a website thats giving free android apps games ..not premium or illegal apk .. when we cant download through playstore the site will help of them ..only the playstore giving free apps i will host not illegal ..is this to do any illegal ?apk is opensource..free apk giving website is illegal?or want to any permision?

donsr, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  2. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any one help me

donsr, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  3. Hama

Hama Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I understand your questions properly, but I think that your question is: is it legal to serve direct download links of free APK apps to people through your own website?

APK apps are copyright protected so even when they are free you will have to get permission from the owner of the app to distribute the APK file from your website. So no, it is not legal to have such a website.

Hama, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  4. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there so many websites giving free apps ..so that all are illegal site?

donsr, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  5. stefros

stefros Peon

Best Answers:
    Cant you just put a link to the playstore? Is there any way to add a referral to such a link?

stefros, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  6. haier

haier Active Member

Best Answers:
    They may have permission from the owners of those apps to upload it on their site

haier, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  7. Awwab Tahir

Awwab Tahir Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can share the free apps to people but make sure that app developer allows that or you can host your own apps then it will be legal to do that. It will also help that if you include privacy policy and some legal notes on your website. It will help to run this site legally.

Awwab Tahir, Feb 28, 2015 IP