1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I Ugly? be Honest.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FrodShoes, Aug 1, 2015.

Am I Ugly?
    Sorry If I'm Acing Immature But It's Affecting my confidence.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/attachments/image-jpg.175244/?temp_hash=4ad8b4b6631363f37c8c201f0b3d8fd2

FrodShoes, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am also a guy, so am in no position to comment on your specific looks. However, what I have learned and experienced in world after many decades is that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and there are always people out there who think that someone is good looking, no matter what they look like. And, how you dress and carry yourself can often matter as much as any physical characteristics. There are some celebrities that are touted as "beautiful" when I find them to be very physically unattractive.

Bottomline, all people are ugly, beautiful, and everything in between depending upon who is doing the judging. The best approach is to dress and carry yourself as a beautiful person and not worry about the rest of it. Confidence and class are the true secrets to looking good, in my opinion.

jrbiz, Aug 1, 2015 IP
    Megamon, Smyrl and malky66 like this.
  3. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Beauty is not in the eyes but in the heart. The most loved persons on this planet are not the ones who hold a beauty certificate.

Yasin Shaikh, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  4. Phil Norris

Phil Norris Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blah blah....I have crooked teeth a lazy eye and you would not look twice. Give up with the shallow "Am i ugly" and when you do you will find life is so much better. If you judge yourself this way then you are sure to judge others in the same way...it is shallow. Enjoy your life and stop worrying and you not only find yourself happy but also those you surround yourself with are happy.

Phil Norris, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  5. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    Nope you're not so ugly as much as you think. You're really handsome. LOL!

VAKTA MONDAL, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  6. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    The link is bad. So i don't know and also i can't judge for a man is he ugly or not. I am into girls. Post some sexy girls. And you can find out are you ugly in a forum with many girls. They will tell you :)

bojan92, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  7. Goinsane

Goinsane Peon

Best Answers:
    I can say that you are mediocre, but the actual thing that is needed to be said is you are brave. Its kinda hard in personal to post a threat like that :)

Goinsane, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  8. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes in order to post this kind of a thread you have to be unsecure too. That is the worst thing not to be secure in the things you have as a human being. :)

bojan92, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  9. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am insecure so what , it does not mean that he cannot ask questions he likes or he wants to;)
    No one is perfect.

@In the topic , i think you are fine m8te. Did someone called you ugly?
    What is it , is it a girl that you like and she doesn't like you?

What's the reason that you think you are ugly?

Megamon, Aug 13, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  10. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    It is okay to be insecure i have been insecure so many times in my life. He will find a girl that likes him the way he is no matter what so there is no reason to worry.

bojan92, Aug 13, 2015 IP
    Megamon likes this.
  11. guru1surfer

guru1surfer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are diffidently not insecure (you might be on your looks) but in general the fact that you went open about it, makes you one of the bravest. Trust me, i have been on many occasions been insecure about something but i would not dare openly say it.

All lot of people are going to tell you that good looking does not matter (not true), i know for a fact that many good looking people get away in life because of their looks. But then they also get away with artificial people, not real once. Real people will always look into the beauty of your personality. As a matter of fact, if you are looking to attract people, fake and real, you need to master confidence, i see confidant people get most attraction regardless of their looks.

Bottom line, i think you are good looking mostly because you are confidant enough to share with the world a sensitive question which most of the people would not dare to.

If someone made you feel ugly, trust me, it is because they are jealous of you. I can't think of another reason they would.

guru1surfer, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  12. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are what you think you are. So think differently.
    As for beauty and ugliness they are only in the mind of the beholder.

iamalive, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  13. jazmyn

jazmyn Member

Best Answers:
    dont let yourself down. whatever you are .. just think that you are good looking.

jazmyn, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  14. Kit Zakimi

Kit Zakimi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This guy! Kudos! Very true. You become what you think. People's thoughts are very power in that sense. Often times the key to beauty is just confidence in yourself. If you are confident in yourself then it will shine bright outwardly. Sounds cliche, but it's cliche for a reason.

Fair warning though, there is a difference between confidence and cockiness.

Kit Zakimi, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  15. kyescontent

kyescontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. I think one would be hard-pressed to find a single person who isn't at least a little insecure in one way or another!

That's what I think too. Confidence is beautiful. And it is perfectly possible to be confident while still having some insecurities :)

kyescontent, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  16. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is ridiculous.

You're asking a group of internet marketers and website administrators if you are ugly.

Come one, I am sure there is a better forum for that question.

Is HotorNot.com still active? Post on there! :)

Matthew Sayle, Aug 29, 2015 IP
  17. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    That puzzled me as well. Mind you there are some rather random topics in this section ... but what's most bizarre is that he only ever made this one post. I mean, what compelled him to join a marketing site to ask this question? lol.

iamalive and Matthew Sayle like this.
  18. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Since he has not been back since the first day he posted, at most he saw my post but more likely that he has not seen any replies. :)

jrbiz, Aug 29, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  19. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You look very young. I see a lot of posts like this on Yahoo Answers (am I ugly)... and it's usually some pretty girl linked to imgur. So, probably not a sincere request. You don't really expect people to tear you apart on here, do you? Why set yourself up like that. The best way to go about it is to ask for some advice on how to improve your style .. if you're really worried. I can't see your attachment, but I'm looking at your avatar. Why aren't you smiling. Do you need a little work done on your smile? Maybe start on that ... make sure you smell good, and maybe do something wacky with your hair. You look fine to me. But I'm probably 35 years older than you, and I aint trying to be a perv :p

Karen May Jones, Aug 29, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  20. kyescontent

Best Answers:
    Hahah, always a good disclaimer when commenting on pics online :)

It's so odd how he posted and never returned. I mean, ironically he generated quite a number of replies, on a completely off topic forum.

Karen May Jones likes this.