1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I on the right lines?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Spency, Mar 21, 2008.

Hi All,

I have been working for websites for many years, acheiving success with most that I work on.

I joined a new company is September, took over a two year old Domain with no traffic and a poor site.

Since then, I have improved the site, etc, content, all of the meta tags, keyword research, pretty much all the SEO I can think of.

Back links are around 1600, but here lies the problem.

With a small top up of PPC, I am acheiving around 100 visits a day, consitently from the start of the year.

I just dont know how to make it to the next level, how can I aim for 200, 300 etc??

Is it all about content, as I think, if I get more content, more blog posts from my team, will that help.

Or am I missing other stuff I need to be doing?

Spency, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  2. jg_abad

jg_abad Peon

Best Answers:
    as u mentioned that you are getting 100 visitors from PPC campaign, why don't you try organic search engine optimization. that will help to get free traffic for your niche keywords. feel free to ask if you have any query with SEO.
    all the best

jg_abad, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  3. choicefreedom2000

choicefreedom2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    My dear friend

Its true PPC campaign provides traffic but which type of traffic ? Or only visitors visits your site and leave.

Be very very carefully. listen I am telling you the secrets of PPC, many (not all ) PPC campaign are frauds what they do is simple assing some employees online and tell them to visit your website and paid them very very low for that task.

So never go for PPC if you don't know the genuiness of them unless your sale is increased don't carry on the service simple cancel it and do natural linkbuilding there are numerous methods for this.

Cool Mate and Enjoy your day

choicefreedom2000, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  4. Spency

Spency Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry no, I am getting a small percentage of my 100 a day from PPC, 95% is from natural traffic.

Spency, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  5. jg_abad

jg_abad Peon

Best Answers:
    i am agree but we can keep track on ROI, based on ROI you can easily track whether traffic is genuine or not. it is very easy to keep track of it.

jg_abad, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  6. choicefreedom2000

choicefreedom2000 Peon

Best Answers:

My dear friend

But how can you when these frauds are appointing online candidates to work like freelancer so IP will be different and from different countires. Now tell me how would you catch them. They are more smart even they tell those freelancer to visit few pages and wait for sometime at that site.

Cool Mate now give me reply

choicefreedom2000, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  7. jg_abad

jg_abad Peon

Best Answers:
    See if they hire 10 freelance clicker to click on your ads everyday and they all having different IP but if they click on daily bases than those 10 ips will be cached. and you can easily come to know that these list of ip people are used to click every day or frequently click on ads and never purchase my products than mean something wrong going on. and you can contact google to block those ips.

See there is always chance of fraud whether you go for PPC or SEO but you have to take a chance.

all the best

jg_abad, Mar 21, 2008 IP