1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I getting clicks from REAL people? Testing shows suspicious lack of valid click-through...

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by wordplay, Dec 20, 2015.

Our charity has been paying for Facebook ads, advertising our incentive offer
    for vehicle donations.

I generally get around 4 - 5% CTR... but very very few of people clicking ad call us or fill out the website form (in fact, I only know of one lead generated from our FB ads).

The ads are very specifically targeted.

In the last two days, I've performed a test to see if the clicks are generated by actual, interested people (and not fake / bot responses).

For the test, I have an ad leading to a page that asks the person to click a link in order to move on to our information page.

Out of the 27 ad clicks in the last two days, not one person clicked forward from the test page.

Wouldn't you think that at least 1 - 2 out of the 27 people who were curious enough to click on our FB ad, would have the motivation to simply click on one more link to get to our information?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this.

wordplay, Dec 20, 2015 IP