1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Am I being hacked? I'm locked out pending a review of age info FB received (which I never sent)

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Malonruil, May 27, 2021.

My account is locked with the message "we've received your information. If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, we'll disable your account"
    SEMrush
    I keep receiving password reset request emails, and I can't let Facebook know that they're not mine because I just get the above locked message. I changed the password before getting locked out but can't do so now. I got some suspicions login messages over the last day or so, including one yesterday after my account was locked. That one cited my country but a different phone/Internet provider.

I've changed my email password, I'm wondering if maybe someone is spoofing my phone? I filed a login report issue with my passport pic and a description of the problem, no idea if Facebook actually reads those. I'm an adult and I never sent Facebook my age info or reveled a request to do so.

Malonruil, May 27, 2021 IP
    SEMrush