1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alternatives to adsense for adult site

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Laceygirl, Jun 26, 2012.

Hi, since 99% of us know that adsense has turned to crap after the penguin update, I've decided to jump into the dirty trashy pirate hooker Adult niches of the internet:D to see if this year and the previous 10yrs of work was not a waste of life.

Does anyone know of any alternatives that are for adult sites somewhat like adsense?

Note: Wanna be a dirty pirate hooker with me! Just kidding;)

Laceygirl, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  2. Nusaint

Nusaint Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nusaint, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  3. selen

selen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in the adult business as well like Nusaint mentioned these are good, but don't forget http://www.plugrush.com good earnings and sends a lot of traffic.

selen, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you are indeed the chick that was in your avatar you used to have on DP I would definitely be interested in getting down and dirty with you. Don't blame me for whoring it, you put the question out there.

Seriously though, it's funny how you were claiming how dirty google was for allegedly selling links in their organic search results, yet you now want to get involved in the adult niche lol. Dirty dirty dirty :p

To answer your question, I don't have adult sites but blacklabelads.com seems to get mentioned a lot.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    dcristo, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the links, guys. That should help a lot.
    Ha, the difference between me and google is that, out of both of us, I don't play the honest card, and they do.:)

Laceygirl, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've found PPC publishing for Adult Sites to be low revenue. The most success I've had was with Web Cam Affiliate Programs. Take a look at AWEmpire.com (LiveJasmin) and ACWM.biz. My closing ratio is 1:99. One out of 99 people who click end up purchasing credits. I use the Lifetime RevShare payout option and I have long term members who have spent over $1,000 throughout the year. My average unique member will produce over $75 of commission for me. With the live web cam feed ads I can get 6-8% of my traffic to click on one of my web sites.

The other method I use to generate income is Adult Dating Websites. They will pay out either $3-$4.50 per unique FREE registration or up to $25 per upgrade or revshare. It's also easy to advertise on your website and converts nicely.

As for PPC there is JuicyAds and other such services but I feel there is a lot more money to be made with a CPA Adult Program.

NetStar, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, here's another question. Does the CPA has to be stupid annoying popup junk that beeps, or locks you in a page for a couple of seconds or can it be completely setup like a banner?

Laceygirl, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Suggest use either juicyads or blacklabelads, both of them works great

lifeplayer, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No. In fact, I find Adult Affiliate programs to have WAY more marketing tools than non-adult affiliate programs.

With my Web Cam Affiliate account I can choose from JPEG banners, GIF banners, Flash banners, JavaScript text links with geo data, plain text links, LIVE web cam feeds, Interactive chat feeds, mpegs, CSS overlays, fake facebook alerts, fake msn chat alerts, iframes, popups, popunders, ..., etc. There's even a whitelabel system, api so you can embed live content via php, rss feeds etc.

With my account for AFF I have a variety of banners, text links etc.

NetStar, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  10. wemowe8230

wemowe8230 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are very humorous

wemowe8230, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Which ones offer this? Most of them?

Laceygirl, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  12. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    NetStar, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  13. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bidvertiser is an excellent alternative to Adsense offering some interesting ad formats, and has recently revamped their working style by introducing two new things which actually benefits your earning potential via providing spaces for ads. They allow you to manage the style and placement of ads with greater versatility than Adsense.

war_machine, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  14. niktamer

niktamer Peon

Best Answers:
    try crakrevenue.com

we are the best to monetize the adult traffic in pretty much every verticals.

niktamer, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  15. prasun27

prasun27 Member

Best Answers:
    Earlier it was adbrite but now you can use many adult affiliate programs which can be very useful and you can do up selling also.

prasun27, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  16. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Using adsense to adult site of course gets your account banned and this is one of the reason why adult adnetwork exists.
    I represent Trafficbroker.com and we provide premium rates for our publishers, contact me on skype to get approved instantly.. Skype id is Trafficbroker Ann

TB Ann, Jun 10, 2015 IP