1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alternative To YouTube

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by parisent, Sep 30, 2019.

I have a YouTube Channel .... But sometimes it gets a bit irritating - When for some reason, YouTube decides that one of your videos is in tos violation - and deletes it. It doesn't happen often - But it does happen from time to time, And it always seems to be a video that you really like!

My Question is this - Suppose I have a Landing Page -- And I include a Video on the page. Instead of Linking to a YouTube video - Is there some sort of Online Video Storage website that I can Link to a Video? I know there are Online Video Storage sites - But I would need one that you could link Directly to - As you do with YouTube ...
    SEMrush
    Any help will be much appreciated ... Thanks!!!

parisent, Sep 30, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There are lots of sites that will host your video - the main one being Vimeo. It's a reasonably cheap marketing tool.

sarahk, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  3. Elisa Martin

Elisa Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Dailymotion and Metacafe for online video storage.

Elisa Martin, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  4. parisent

parisent Member

Best Answers:
    Again, Viemo is similar to YouTube ---If they don't like a Video - they have the right to delete it - no questions asked

parisent, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You want to put your content on a no-questions-asked site?
    Really?
    Do you know what kind of garbage will also be on there?
    And you want people to know that's the best you can do for your content?
    The assumption, therefore, is that you're posting some really, really distasteful content.

I've had content taken down from YouTube because of copyright of the background music. By the time it had happened the 30 parents of 15yo cheerleaders who needed to see it had done so. It's pretty hard to strip out the music of a cheer performance but most objections can be overcome if you're running a professional site with control over your content.

sarahk, Oct 1, 2019 IP
  6. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose there are a lot of alternatives on the local sources for this. Like rutube in Russia or related. Just in terms of traffic such alternative sources will not be that good for you.
    Perhaps that worth somehow ad tune your video so Youtube won't penalty you for this.

GlowHost-Sales, Oct 1, 2019 IP
  7. GoldSeal

GoldSeal Peon

Best Answers:
    GoldSeal, Oct 1, 2019 IP
  8. Alex Bilzis

Alex Bilzis Peon

Best Answers:
    Many popular sites have different rights regarding content or media. If you need such site who allowed your videos then build your own and publish as many as possible.

Alex Bilzis, Oct 2, 2019 IP