1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Alternative to Pligg CMS.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by bm4web, Sep 8, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi, every one how are you?

I am Offering my Service on Making Social Bookmarking Site With WordPress, you have lot of questions how to do it?

First up all you have tried creating your own social bookmarking site with pligg [open source], lots of social bookmarking website on the web are created with pligg,

They all need high resourced server, so to host that type of website, need to pay too much for server monthly [Dedicated Server],

Now what i have done is created a Custom Cool WordPress website that look and feel and work exactly like pligg or any other social bookmarking sites on the web.

Those Who own a Social Bookmarking Website Using Pligg or other Open Source, and Paying Too Much For Server?

Your Website Always Going Down Because of Too much Bots and unwanted spam users No worries,

i will Fix it and setup Your site using WordPress!.. Contact me for more info

i will give you a demo of the site that i have created on request, the price to setup the social bookmarking site using WordPress and custom theme is very little..

i am looking forward to hear from you…

bm4web, Sep 8, 2015 IP