1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alternative to AdSense that doesn't work on bids

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Dissappointed, Aug 14, 2012.

I have 11 genealogy sites with a total of over 8000 pages. I'm looking for an alternative to Adsense that doesn't put the same adverts on every page, as those using a bidding system do. Any suggestions.

Dissappointed, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  2. binarymetric

binarymetric Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm looking for this also. PPC based on CPA where you individually choose which ads and offers you want to link to and could promote the links in a variety of ways like with regular affiliate offers, except paid a set amount per click.

binarymetric, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. Dissappointed

Dissappointed Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Where are they based - Mars.
    The connection times out before getting them.

Dissappointed, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  4. parkppc

parkppc Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use edomz.com cost per view network. I am pretty sure you can make a good amount of money with them. I using edomz.com for long time on my sites & i am very happy with the earnings. Just give it a try. I am sure it is good alternative of google adsense.

parkppc, Aug 16, 2012 IP