1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Alpine KCA-420i Micro Niche Site cheap BIN $10

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Fiverscripts, Jul 6, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    Have too many projects on the go at the moment, its a good start for someone

So why would i care about alpine kca-420i?

-- this site/that keyword is a bit of a micro niche its quite popular within the BMW community (audio adapter) and users are always asking for info etc so the is potential here!

How is it monetized?
    Currently using revenuehits adverts but this can be monetized using alternatives such as adsense or affiliates (ebay etc)

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    None created yet

Other details?
    I have hidden this auction from search engine so no affect to rank etc/wont show up

Runs wordpress a nice slick theme and has few start posts on it with a download to a manual, considering alpine doesnt make them anymore the manual download is a good post ot have.

Age/Traffic?

Couple of months old.. still maturing, however its started to rank in google and gets searches on keyword (see awstats keywords attached) traffic.. low 100s UVs nothing major price reflects a good start for someone on this basis.

Keywords:

kcatraf.PNG

Price.. have set the BIN price at $10.. its worth that as a good start for someone, if it doesn't sell i will keep it :) no rush, any questions PM me (quickest most direct way)

thanks

Matt

Fiverscripts, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  2. AmitTeli

AmitTeli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in purchasing this website, can you provide me with analytics, traffic sources, revenue streams? what are the SEO measures you have taken for website outreach? Is this website automated or manually updated?

AmitTeli, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  3. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 236
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    hi Amitteli, doesnt have google analytics sadly i can pull some stats from awstats but it is still a new site hence the price

I have started to build up some backlinks on some bmw forums and spread the word

the site also has a good clean modern theme which includes a good SEO plugin.. its all setup ready

Matt

Fiverscripts, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  4. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    "I have hidden this auction from search engine so no affect to rank etc/wont show up"
    Finally a seller with some consideration for the eventual buyer!
    Hats off to you sir!

mytechiestuff, Aug 19, 2015 IP
    Fiverscripts likes this.