1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Almost quit Adsense, glad I didn't

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Creep, Aug 24, 2006.

1. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice Jack! I put Valueclick ads on just a few pages of my site and I've already doubled my earnings (Valueclick and Google combined). :D You're right, Valueclick let's you see the CPC/CPM payout for each ad. Valueclick is definitely the way to go. :p

NewToAllThis, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  2. Creep

Creep Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm pretty happy with ValueClick so far. I put in my high traffic areas and made $2 the first day, and $3 the next. Hard to tell yet, but it seems I may have lost $1 from Adsense by adding ValueClick.

I averaged $5 a day last month from Adsense, and $6.50 per day for the first 2 weeks of this month. I think if I optimize ValueClick, I can double that by the end of the month. Hopefully the Adsense will not suffer, and will continue to grow.

Creep, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  3. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    Unlike with Adsense, Valueclick's eCPM doesn't decrease during the day. It remains consistent at $6/1000 impressions throughout the day. With adsense, I might start out with $3 CPM which decreases to $0.60 by 5pm. Ridiculous. :rolleyes:

NewToAllThis, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  4. BigNose

BigNose Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations! You can go up higher than what you are doing, I believe

BigNose, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  5. Creep

Creep Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it's only been a few days, but I'm seeing the opposite. eCPM is good in the morning, but by the end of the day it stinks. First couple days were great, but now I barely break $2 per day. As I add the code to more pages, my eCPM drops so I make the same. They are showing a lot more secondary campaign ads than before.

I signed up for CasaleMedia and will launch that tomorrow on half my site. I'd like to see how it compares.

Creep, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  6. Deadlock

Deadlock Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow I WISH I could do that. I can pull in over 2,000 impressions and not even get that. Congrats on that.

Deadlock, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  7. Winagain

Winagain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great! post more post like this and you will see another spike in your adsense earnings

Winagain, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  8. artsky

artsky Peon

Best Answers:
    patience is really a virtue in the adsense game.

artsky, Sep 20, 2006 IP