1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Almost 5 years now on fiverr, but couldn't get much of it. Any tips

Discussion in 'General Business' started by China_girl, Feb 9, 2015.

1. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great, I will do couple of similar gigs for my best selling gig, as you mentioned, thanks for the tip.

China_girl, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Actually this is not my only source for these many years. I also have an offline job and a business to run, however I had this idea few years back to do something online, so I had started on fiverr site. I thought this site might get me the visitors and buyers by themselves and my work is done after I post a gig.

China_girl, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  3. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    Ha, well that has got "No, I'm not quitting".

DinoJRG, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  4. Mo' Money

Mo' Money Active Member

Best Answers:
    what can you expect from $5 plus $1 cut ? if I were you I will try ebay! or make own site and sell in that! use fiver to drive traffic!

Mo' Money, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  5. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    I would move on to something else.I all reality it is pretty tough to make a successful income if you were not one of the first people to join the fiverr bandwagon when it first started.I only say this because 9 out of 10 people who use fiverr are not stupid.They go for the recommended and the highest rated gigs and if you are new and have no reviews and no ratings you tend not to get much buisness at all.There are people who are super sellers on their because there gigs are amazing and they have thousands of sales and reviews and there are top sellers for almost all categories,unless you have something that stands out that not alot of people are doing its hard to make huge money with fiverr.For example there is a girl there who will hold a sign of your words you create while in the waters of the pacific ocean tide,thats creative and no one else does that so it stands out and not any competition.Another girl will hold a sign by mount rushmore with your words or website.Stuff like that stands out and not much if any competion.Hope that makes sense

Angela West, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  6. TomWilliamson

TomWilliamson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you tried having your own website to offer your services on. It will certainly help with building credibility. You can find this type website pretty cheap on Flippa. Good luck!

TomWilliamson, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  7. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    In the world have many sites. So why are you choose Fiverr. Many other sites as SEO, YouTube vedio, facebook etc. Those sites give you much what you don't think. Let's consider massive promoting snobs about Fiverr taking over industry can impose a fee something in between $15000. 00 – $25000. 00 for you to reveal his or her key as well as discuss industry together. Yet My partner and i don’t want you have angry and may not necessarily ask something possibly closer to the next as well as ahead of put up my own selling price, I most certainly will ask a rapid easy problem that you should response your self. Can you consider to speculate the $1000 in a thing that provide you with again $1000 on a monthly basis for life-long as well as acquire the almost no time period? Which we know can ignore it? You're not solely gonna have got the expenditure back in 1st calendar month however will probably be about conserving method ON A MONTHLY BASIS. Yet I most certainly will however not necessarily ask something near that by any means as well as gonna fee significantly lower to ensure each one close to might have chance to change lifetime or even atleast part of that.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  8. anywherejack

anywherejack Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest, the value proposition for someone to use your services is not very high. You're advertising to an unknown audience, who might not all be real/organic, who might not understand the advertisement or even understand the language. Adding to that fact is that facebook marketing has taken a hit in recent times, with many fake accounts and the such. Not to mention, you're not rated highly either on fiverr. You can see how all these uncertainties could dissuade someone from using your service.

anywherejack, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  9. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why you can't try on SEO. It's more better than Fiverr. I'm also fan of Fiverr so. I will constantly receive anything wonderful, outsourced at a measly price tag of 5 cash. But how about the people exactly who provide providers, we don’t notice significantly concerning all of them? Sitting at producing 4 cash for each and every gig which you offer somebody, appears like it’s not even close to staying worth the cost. Here i will discuss among the better guidelines towards producing in excess of intended for providing your providers on fiverr:
    *Offer 50 % the particular support
    *Sell yourself
    *Offer an issue that consists of simply no have most
    Providing you just be inventive as well as make certain that you’re gaining from the relevant skills that you have – lucrative on fiverr need to be a cinch in your case.

Xochitl Shatt, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  10. Hales Global Group

Hales Global Group Banned

Best Answers:
    Create some impressive gig with new skills like for content writing & Social media marketing.

Hales Global Group, Mar 29, 2015 IP