1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Allinanchor analysis

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by ZanderXML, Aug 30, 2004.

Guys,

Please tell me if there's a tool which can show how many pages have an outbound link to my page with specific text in anchor?

Thanks!

ZanderXML, Aug 30, 2004 IP
  2. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I went to your site, and guess what? It took me ages to get out as you tried to force instal some toolbar, against my wishes. I am not a happy bunny. To ask once is fair enough, but then to warn me and insist Iaccept it, then to force it time after time is not nice.

IMO you are driving potential clients away.

Old Welsh Guy, Aug 30, 2004 IP
  3. PR Weaver

PR Weaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ZanderXML,

I don't think it is possible directly in Google, but my software can do what you want.

I run PR Weaver for your site gameguru.ru in order to analyze your backlinks.
    Check out the report here: http://www.prweaver.com/report/gameguru.ru/backlinks-2004-08-30.html

Click on "Advanced backlinks analyzer" on top to see the full report.
    It shows you for each backlink:
    - the title
    - the PageRank
    - the description
    - the IP address
    - the anchor text of the link(s) to your page

I'm sorry but we had trouble with russian pages and the Google API. That's why some titles only contain ?????

If you want to search for a specific keyword in the list of anchor text in your backlinks, you just have to export the report to a spreadsheet like Excel.
    Feel free to test PR Weaver software!

Best,
    PR Weaver

PR Weaver, Aug 30, 2004 IP