1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Allfeeds as alternate url in in google adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by whitepaper, Jun 10, 2005.

Doesn anyone know if it is okay to use allfeeds as an alternate url to serve up ads in place of public service ads. They say they are Google compliant and won't get your site in trouble but I would like to be sure.

Thanks

whitepaper, Jun 10, 2005 IP
  2. davert

davert Banned

Best Answers:
    I would not trust ANYONE about Google TOS, I've heard a lot of claims about TOS compliance that were obviously not true. I am not saying anything about allfeeds in particular, just that in general, you need to make the judgement on your own - or ask Google!

davert, Jun 10, 2005 IP
  3. exam

exam Peon

Best Answers:
    You can have anything you want as the Google alt url. The only case where you could run into problems is if you have more than one G ad unit on a page and end up showing AdSense along with something else that is not allowed. The best answer I can give you is read the TOS yourself here and here, don't rely on what others tell you.

exam, Jun 10, 2005 IP
  4. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    The only people you can rely on when it comes to TOS questions are G themselves.
    If you're in any doubt then contact G

jlawrence, Jun 11, 2005 IP
  5. whitepaper

whitepaper Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks all. Good comment on more than 2 ads on a page. Hadn't thought of that. I'll contact G....thanks again.

whitepaper, Jun 12, 2005 IP