1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah a

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Sep 19, 2009.

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." ... [Bukhari Vol 5 Book 59 Num 369]

Ka’b was a critic of the Meccan prophet. He and others publicly narrated satirical poems ridiculing Muhammad and the Muslims. Muhammad’s response is preserved in Islamic traditions and serves as a model for Islamic behavior towards ‘infidels‘ who notice and comment on troubling aspects of Muhammad’s idea of the divine or his executive decisions and personal actions15. Ka’b had made the mistake of injuring the prophet and Allah16, and for no worse a deed than writing a satirical poem, was murdered by the followers of the prophet. In order to get close to Ka’b, Muhammad permitted his followers to lie. Ka’b was murdered by men who had earlier been his very own friends17.......

HOW CAN ONE HURT ALLAH? THAT IS THE MOST STUPID THING ONE CAN SAY! It makes as much sense as much sense makes the statement that "A cow has inflicted damage on the sun. And the Sun may not shine anymore as it did so far."

I know that God dislikes liars, (and as all of you know I am not a messenger of God.) How come muhammad didn't know that?
    If lying is permitted in a society that society will be nothing else but a corrupted one and with low morals.

I know the God's commandment "You shall not kill", How come the "messenger" didn’t know it?
    Again Muhammad was involved in killing/murder.

HOW WILL THEN MUSLIMS STOP KILLING FOR ISLAM OR ALLAH IF THE QURAN IS FULL OF MUHAMMAD'S VIOLENT BEHAVIOR?

And this shows again that the Quran itself is full of proofs that Muhammad didn't deliver the message of God, but his own or somebody elses.
    All you need is to believe in God in the 10 commandments He gave, and have a common sense and you'll find it out for yourself.
    Stop following Muhammad, it is not really good for you. Or if you follow him follow only the good things he did.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
    Truth777, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've read about a Jewish Poetess that he had murdered, known as Asma bt. Marwan or Asma Bint Marwan. I'm actually searching for as much information as I can find about her. I've found statements of mocking things she said, but what I would really love to find is her original translated poetry. If anyone has this information whether it's a website, or a book they can refer me to that I can purchase, please post it or send me a pm. Thanks.

Rebecca, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  3. Gooseman

Gooseman Peon

Best Answers:
    Sheesh... No sense of humor huh.:rolleyes: This explains the reaction to the Danish cartoons.

Gooseman, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  4. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder how many times the word "kill" is written in the Qu'ran ...??...
    And they say it's a religion of love...imagine if the word "love" was written 1000 times in there...it wold be a sex book!!!

Codythebest, Sep 19, 2009 IP
    proteindude likes this.
  5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to verify please for the validity of the info before copying and pasting it from anti-Islam sites, such lies when they meet sick minds and rotten souls, they make a good material to try to bad repute Islam and Muslims and spread hate against them, by bad reputing the prophet of all mankind, Mohammad, peace and blessings upon him,

I wonder why he wanted that poetess to be killed, and did not want to kill another Jewish woman who tried to kill him:

I wonder, why the prophet did not kill this woman too in this true story? instead he helped with carrying her heavy load, and listened to all her criticism about Mohammad, he did not even throw the load and say, I won't help you, but continue to smile, and did as she asked him to do in not talking about Mohammad (she did not know he is Mohammad), now this is the prophet pbuh we know, and love, more than ourselves, and what you both mentioned, is a picture of the sick and rotten mentality you hold, for which you try to find excuse and hide its bad smell by collecting garbage from hateful sites and say, this is Islam,

and not what you try to mislead people into thinking about it, read your own Christian and Western writes, what they say about Mohammad, and you will know, but make sure they are respectful and known ones, not those webmasters behind these anti-Islam sites,

I try to stay away from threads started by truth777 because they are the most far from truth, but couldn't let this go after I saw some agreeing like idiots before checking by themselves, which means, there are some who are programmed to believe without checking anything bad about Muslims even if it was said by known liars, and rejecting anything that speak good about Muslims even if it was said by people well known for their honesty,

I will end my first post in this thread by refuting the story mentioned here, but before that, I know that some will not change the bad image they have about Islam, and Muslims which is the product of their sick and bad minds and souls, I m not posting for truth777 or rebecca or codythebest, and similar characters, I m posting for anybody who might be truly interested in knowing more about these, and truly looking for info (not pretending to look for info like rebecca when her purpose was to post fake info), I hope the info mentioned here and the links will help you, if not feel free to ask,

The Killing of Abu ‘Afak and ‘Asma’ bint Marwan

imad, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  6. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Every time an unpleasant truth comes out about Muhammad, somebody always will show up and try to confuse others and talk about everything else but the main point. Since you claim to know the subject better.

1. Answer this question please with Yes or No:

- Did Muhammad order the killing of Ka’b?

2. Answere this one too with Yes or No:
    - Was Muhammad ever involved in killing people?

proteindude likes this.
  7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ibn Sa’d narrates another version of this story: “Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the hijrah of the apostle of Allâh. `Asma' was the wife of Yazid ibn Zayd ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile Islam, offend the prophet and instigate the (people) against him. She composed verses. Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest till it pierced up to her back. Then he offered the morning prayers with the prophet at al-Medina. The apostle of Allâh said to him: ‘Have you slain the daughter of Marwan?’ He said: ‘Yes. Is there something more for me to do?’ He [Muhammad] said: ‘No. Two goats will not butt together about her.’ This was the word that was first heard from the apostle of Allâh. The apostle of Allâh called him `Umayr, ‘basir’ (the seeing).” -- Ibn Sa`d's in Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, translated by S. Moinul Haq, Vol. 2, p. 24.
    Faith Freedom

Rebecca, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You wont get a straight answer from them. Obfuscation and rhetoric is the best they, or anyone else, can manage when thier views are incorrect at best and replusive at worst.

The fact is, new supports the murder of people and he supports the rape of children. why? because he "prophet" was a murdeous child rapist and he isn;t allowed to question it, it's tragic the depths that this silly little cult has got him willing to sink to.

EDIT: beg your pardon, i thought you were replying to new. I don't know what imad and polite teens views on child rape and the murders of infidels are, though i could hazard a guess.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
    stOx, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  9. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:

Yes, this is the only true story, but some people invented other stories and attach this action to it, like what rebbecca did.

By the way, the word false is added, the person didn't say it.

He wanted to speak against the prophet, peace be upon him, so that the jewish man would trust him, and then be killed easily.

You cannot hurt Allah as you can hurt people, but your bad word against Allah is called as hurting.

Allah is Exalted Above being hurted, and His Majesty fires those who speaks against Him in the same moment, but His Mercy is faster than His punishment, thus those who speak against Him seems to be enjoying and unpunished, but the punishment will come to them suddenly after some time.

If they repent before the punishment comes, then the Mercy is already given for them, but if they increase their transgression, then they are already destroyed and the proof is coming to them.

Sure.

BTW, Something I just wonder about:

( - ) * ( - ) = +

Does that mean that we shall bring negative for the negative, to achieve positivness?

If you want to take this rule in general, then don't eat checken, fish, pigs, etc.

Don't kill insects nor snakes.

Killing for justice is noble, this is why the police may need to do it.

Note: The police is nable.

How can people reach the Truth if liars are filling the worlds?

I think we must finish the lies and their sources. (Do you think so?)

BTW, as you are jewish hiding yourself in christianity, have this gift from the Bible:

Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. [Matthew 12:32]

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]

Polite teen, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  10. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    " ..Polite teen
    ... If you want to take this rule in general, then don't eat checken, fish, pigs, etc.

Don't kill insects nor snakes.

Killing for justice is noble, this is why the police may need to do it.

Note: The police is nable......."

I don't kill insects, and I don't eat meat and fish.

If I catch a spider or an insect at home I take them away.

I remember years ago a mouse got in my home. So I bought a trap and after I cought it I set it free outside.

I do believe in the 10 commandments and I try to keep them at my best.

I am not a jew.
    Killing for justice is not noble since it violates the God's commandment.

I didn't write the 10 commandments. If God said "kill for justice then only I would agree."
    He didn't say that because a lot of people would get killed for a justice that is not 100% guaranteed.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent people have been unjustly killed in the name of "justice".

BTW you deserve a + for acknowledging that Muhammad ordered the killing of Ka'b.

11. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's not something I invented, it's quoted from Ibn Sa`d's in Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir. If you believe it's false, you may want to take that up with the islamic book stores selling it.

Rebecca, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  12. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    The historians write whatever they hear without questioning it, their job is to give idea about what the people they face believe, but not necessary believe the same thing.

The Hadith came to check what the people claim about prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him and his family, and to look for the sources and narrators and check them as well.

There are good and bad claims about the prophet, peace be upon him, but they never , so we reject them all, not only the bad ones, but even the good ones.

I thought that people know that muslims depends on the trusted Hadithes after the Quran, not on any other books.

I didn't mean you invented it, but I meant that you used the invented stories rather than the trusted ones, so you are one of the liars (if you are knowing that they are not true).

Sorry, my mistake, I didn't know that you are ignorant.

Polite teen, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  13. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I love Muslim apologies - they are like short comedies.

browntwn, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  14. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Would you say then that Ibn Sa'd is probably just a traitor to islam, making up stuff and writing lies about Muhammad? Where do you think this sunni muslim scholar of islam from the 9th century, came up with all these extensive stories regarding the biographical life of Muhammad? If he was telling lies about Muhammad, why do you think muslims didn't object to them at that time, but on the contrary, considered him trustworthy and accurate?

Rebecca, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  15. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe...now we see a dispute between them...They can't even be on the same page for their things...hehe...
    Muslim #1: Muhammad, peace upon him, was just a rapist.
    Muslim #2: No, you're wrong, Muhammad, peace upon him, was a pedophile, not a rapist.
    Muslim #3: You are both incorrect. Muhammad, R.I.P, killed people but never rape. The 9 y/o girl had consent.
    Muslim #1: Yes he, peace upon him, was a murderer. But he, peace upon him, raped as well...
    Muslim #3: No, Muhammad, peace upon him, raped and murdered, ok, but was a first time pedophile only...
    Muslim #...etc...etc..
    hehe...amazingly funny....

Codythebest, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  16. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    See the post of Imad above.

Ibn Sa'd was wrong in some stories, but he was right in general.

We expect to see some errors in the history books, but we don't reject the whole books because of some wrong stories.

Polite teen, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  17. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    With regards to Ibn Sa`d's writing...
    Your first response was that it was an absolute lie, and suggesting perhaps I had something to do with it.

Then you refer to the writings of Ibn Sa’d as an untrusted source and claim "we reject them all, not only the bad ones, but even the good ones."
    Now you claim Ibn Sa'd is actually a good guy, was right in general, but you just reject the stories that were "wrong" (what you had previously referred to as lies).
    You seem confused. The story by Ibn Sa'd about killing the Jewish poetess is very detailed along with quotes from muhammad, if the entire story was just made up out of nowhere, with no truth to it - that would be called a lie. Since Ibn Sa'd was a fan of muhammad, I doubt that he would make stuff up purposefully to make him look bad. Ibn Sa'd was told that story in the same way as with the rest of muhammad's biography, and then religious scholars cherry pick what aspects of his biography-history they want to be true or false. Understanding that it's based frequently on how consistent it is with the quran, but knowing it's also heavily influenced by the prejudices and personality of the scholar doing the cherry picking. The bottom line is - how can you really KNOW? You can't. In Ibn Sa'd time they had no problem accepting this story of muhammad killing a Jewish poetess, somehow it just seemed objectionable at a later time.

Rebecca, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  18. bhuvasona

bhuvasona Guest

Best Answers:
    Nobody will ever dare to say anything wrong or against Mohammed {pbuh} in front of a muslim face to face.
    if these talks makes sense then do , kindly do not ridicule religious things and hurt others and create hatred.
    you want to ask question and get the answer plz do but do not make fun of any religion and its followers coz it will be a never ending story.

Once again those who make fun of islam and its teachings , if u wana say anything against Mohammed {[pbuh}
    i request you to say that face to face to a muslim and will get the answer right there. u wana try.

I dont know why ppl start these kinda threads ? Plz dig ur own nose not others

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
    bhuvasona, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  19. mrdesigner77@yahoo.com

mrdesigner77@yahoo.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you think it is stupid to say that some one hurt allah then what is your opinion about people who say that some one killed god ??

mrdesigner77@yahoo.com, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  20. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Is this some kind of pathetic threat?

Why do you give a shit what everyone else things of Mohammad or Islam? Can't you just worry about your own person and not stop trying to tell everyone else what to think and believe.

I don't know or care about Mohammad, but stop my on the street anytime and I will tell you someone who marries a child is a sick pedophile.

browntwn, Sep 20, 2009 IP