1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying All Websites With Sustainable Revenue and Proof Budget $X,XXX

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Nusaint, Dec 5, 2014.

Hello,

I am looking to add to my collection of websites, if you are looking to shift something quickly,this is your chance.

I am MORE INTERESTED in sites that do not rely solely on organic search traffic. Again, I am looking mainly for sites that get traffic from PPC, email lists, direct traffic and any other traffic generation out there. I will consider organic traffic but it's at the bottom of my desirable list.

Traffic source must be very scalable and revenue should date back at least 3 months.

I am open to all types of websites as long as it makes money!

Drop me a PM with your sites, please do not post sites here in public.

Regards

Nusaint, Dec 5, 2014 IP
    ETA likes this.
  2. lead2play

lead2play Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

If you are interested in sites which makes a decent earning through sponsored posts, then I have a good site which makes me $50 per month. Let me know if you are interested so that I can mail the URL.

lead2play, Dec 6, 2014 IP