1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All webpages indexed and site is not in sandbox but serp dropped. why?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mlmsoftwareindia, Mar 7, 2012.

Hello webmasters,
    SEMrush
    Google webmaster showing all pages indexed and site is not in sandbox but our website SERP is dropped from google search engine. How can I recover the SERP. What are the steps for that & how much time it will take.

mlmsoftwareindia, Mar 7, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. FinaceBloger

FinaceBloger Peon

Best Answers:
    Content refreshment, contextual link building and quality back links are the only solution to your problem.

FinaceBloger, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  3. asimfarooq633

asimfarooq633 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, just try to focus at white hat & legal SEO activities you will get your ranking back, the only thing that you should dof ro long lasting ranking is that you should go only for the legal & white hat SEO activities so that you can get your ranking for period of time ........

asimfarooq633, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  4. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright, please excuse the two above me as they truly are misinformed. I'll need a few questions answered if you want the best way out of the sandbox:

How long has the SERP drop been in effect?
    If it has only been for 2-4 weeks you may simply just be dancing in the SERPs. This happens often when you create new backlinks.

Have you done previous SEO? If so what did you do in general?
    Please let me know as I can tell you what the problem most likely is. Include information about timeframe as well.

Are you willing to work you butt off to get out and rank page 1?

Once you answer these questions I'll be able to help you out of the hole known as the Sandbox.

SeoSyndicate, Mar 16, 2012 IP