1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All of Science's ONLY Consensus=Atheism's Nightmare

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but I don't read anywhere, any of them putting you down because you "find it difficult to grasp" Indonesian...

So I'd say, before you're so sanctimoniously quick to put someone down "who find it difficult to grasp" your language, you make damn sure you haven't found "it difficult to grasp" theirs.

That's only fair, right?:confused:

Nehemiah, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  2. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    IOW is standard internet speak for In Other Words.
    WTF is standard internet speak for what the f***

Using nehemia was done to illustrate a point, and to join with georgeb. It was also done to falsify your statement that georgeb is the only one to use nehemia.

the word 'god' was left intentionally uncapitalized in order to demonstrate that to me, the word god has no more significance than the word chair.

'th' was used to show you the ridiculousness of using 'at' and 'ag'. Ever heard of satire?

Thus, my actions are fully explained. Yours? At the moment, no.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  3. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ha ha ha, just what I expected: desperate ramblings of a man who thought he could guilt another with the race-card. So next time, you make damn sure you know who you're talking to before trying such a pathetically shameful tactic, 'cause this guy aint buying that age old crap.

I don't think so sunshine, this is an ENGLISH speaking forum. Get used to it or take it up with the ADL :rolleyes:

BRUm, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  4. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Saying something doesn't make it true.

Zibblu, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  5. nitreb

nitreb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quick question for all debaters :D
    Who do guys count on more, God or science?

A meteor's falling out of nowhere, if it makes contact, the earth will blow up:
    -Do you get on your knees and pray God to stop the meteor?
    -Do you hope that some of those geeky scientists come up with a solution?
    -Do you pray God that he gives those scientists a solution?

nitreb, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  6. arkueckelhan

arkueckelhan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nehemiah I love you. Truly, I have never had more enjoyment from listening to such a childish person be so immature in their responses. Congrats!

nitreb-
    This is my thought: Scientists do all the work, they save the world. Religions dumb comeback is "God allowed them to do it". It's a great response considering its making a statement that says an invisible man has his hands on things because I think so and you can't prove he doesn't because you can't see him... beautiful backwards thinking that comes from some people. Rather than proving "God" exists it is our duty to prove that he doesnt exist. Here's the hard part religious fanatics, its hard to prove that something doesn't exists to a person that believes something doesn't exists, exists.

arkueckelhan, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you saying "there are no gray areas" and me saying "you can't see past the answer being God" makes my statement correct. No?

Are we trying to get away from the actual point here? Whether I misread your quote is a pretty minor side discussion considering what we're actually talking about. I mean you can call me a "liar" all you like but the fact is that is how I interpreted your statement. Plain and simple.

It doesn't change the fact that you confirmed what I said about you. You have in one fell swoop compromised your own intellectual integrity by admitting that you don't see any gray areas. For you, the answer can only be God. Sadly there is no reason to continue to try and reason with you as your position is definitive of one that is irrevocably biased and blinded to the point that you couldn't see an answer if it were carved into your forehead.

You're a walking talking cliche. The very image Christians try so hard to avoid. You wear your unwillingness to be intellectually honest like a badge of honor. Unfortunately, all it reflects is the answer to why you seem so ignorant on anything but what is written in your biblical teleprompter.

You cannot see past the answer being God. That is a fact. My point is made.

LOL, P.S. I noticed how, in your desperation to change the subject, you left out this part of the post that you quoted.
    Interesting....

GeorgeB., Mar 8, 2009 IP
  8. ardley216

ardley216 Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no arguing with Nehemiah, it is obvious he is ignorant and blind to truth, and will only accept his own BELIEF. he will never give credible answers that have any meaning.

science is impatial, science will only state the facts, if god was true science would back this up. its not. that is why science discounts god and religion.

lets wait for b***s*** answerr from our resident evangilist Nehemiah.....

ps.. a collection of 11 studies concluded that people who are religious have proven to have a lower IQ, just food for thought... unless you're religous :D

ardley216, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  9. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, I knew exactly what I was talking to. . .I just wanted to make certain that everybody else was beginning to see you for what you really are.

It wasn’t a “card” that I was playing, but rather a fact that I was stating. I leave that “race-card” crap to folks like Messy Jessie, Alley Cat Al, all all the rest of the ‘race baitin poverty pimps’.

I didn’t stutter when I called you out, and I’m certainly not stuttering now. Keep your racial epithets to yourself, because every time you try one, I’ll call you on it.

That's your problem moonshine, you "don't think"; communication here is done through writing, not "speaking". . .but I know, I know, right now all the other inmates are wondering why you're yell at the computer screen, huh?

Awwww shucks Arkueckelhan, I love you too! I love you, I love you, I love you I do. . .but don't get excited, I love monkeys too!

Tell me something, How much "more enjoyment" have you ever gotten "from listening to" paint dry?

Let's see now, according to you, "science is impatial, science will only state the facts, if god was true science would back this up. its not. that is why science discounts god and religion"... and then, according to you, "a collection of 11 studies concluded that people who are religious have proven to have a lower IQ, just food for thought... unless you're religous..."

So the same must be true of:

". . .however, a collection of the other 89 studies concluded that people who are :eek:'ats/ags':eek: have proven to have a lower IQ, just food for though, unless you're an 'at/ag'.":cool:

Nehemiah, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  10. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Now, we agree. Although, like you're accustom to doing, you didn't complete the last sentence. . .so I'll complete it for you:

Your "point" was "made", when I exposed you for the LIAR you are.

You misread something I wrote; you thought you had found an inconsistency in something that I had stated. When you called me on it, I forced you to have to go back and reread what you thought you had seen. You then discovered that you had made a :confused:boo-boo:eek:, and rather that owning up to your mistake, you then tried deception and misdirection (which you're still trying).

Ergo, let me sum it up using some of your words:

You're nothing but a walking talking LIAR. The very image 'ats/ags' try so hard to avoid. You wear your unwillingness to be remotely honest like a badge of honor. Unfortunately, all it reflects is the answer to why you are so ignorantly stupid on anything of a Scriptural and/or Spiritual Nature.

Thanks for use of your "teleprompter.":D

Nehemiah, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  11. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And every time you try to guilt a white man, I'll call you out on it.

Oh mate, you are too good to be true. I corrected the irony. I chuckled to no end at your reference to incarceration. It seems someone has prison on their mind ;) haha.

Here's a spade.

[​IMG]

It'll help you dig that hole you started clawing at when people in this thread began questioning you :p

BRUm, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  12. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Dang dawg, you must have worn yourself down nothing more than twit and bones what with you having "chuckled to no end"; you're probably hungry after all that, huh?

Here's a cracker (slightly used):

:eek:
    [​IMG]
    :eek:

It'll tide you over until I can dig up some worms for you with my my new "spade".:D

Nehemiah, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  13. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha that's right, I noticed it ;)

Me hungry? What about you with all that digging! This should keep you going: a melon (slightly used).

It'll quench thirst and hunger!

[​IMG]

:p

BRUm, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  14. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    I must end this, because it has become patently clear that y[​IMG]u have been trying very hard to free yourself; So just before I turn y[​IMG]u loose, I took this picture to have something to remember y[​IMG]u by:

[​IMG]

I won't be responding to any more of you posts. . .it getting a little bit more too close than I can stand!

Nehemiah, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  15. nitreb

nitreb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nehemiah how did you become religious? Were your guardians Christian, and thought you how to be one. Have you ever questioned your religion?

nitreb, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  16. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Huh?

You think calling me a liar over and over again is going to get me into a subject change? Sorry, my skin is a bit thicker than that and the fact that your accusation is absurd makes it even easier to brush aside. :D

You really think I purposely lied thinking "oh yeah, he won't notice" in the exact same thread? Of course you don't..... You're just clinging to it because it's literally all you have left. And it's pretty sad. Then again I'm pretty convinced you are a friggin nutcase so, yeah.....

It's quite obvious I didn't change the subject. The discussion is about religion.... When I got you to admit your bias and mental handicap that prevents you from being able to even consider an answer beyond God it was pretty much over. But here you are still babbling. :D

Let me explain to you what just happened here.... You have (proudly), in this very thread, admitted that you are not intellectually qualified to have a rational discussion about creation.

You're just that crazy guy who doesn't possess the mental capacity to see anything beyond the answer being God. It's OK to admit that, just don't try and participate in any discussions with grown ups who's entire intellectual catalog doesn't consist of the contents of a book of bed time stories, ok?

GeorgeB., Mar 10, 2009 IP
  17. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To OP,
    Please ask god , how he has created the universe from nothing , we will document the procedure in our science book and also create another universe from nothing by following his procedure , if we succeed we will accept your god

If you cannot talk to god then tell me the difference between a preacher and a tape recorder ?

it career, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  18. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    And here you are still chasing me around like my little trained puppy,but in your case, you're doing so because you're trying hard to catch up.
    There is NO answer beyond GOD. You're incapable of understanding that because, just like the proverbial "old dog", you "convinced" me several posts ago, that you're totally and hopelessly devoid of any capabilities that allow you to grasp and exhibit sound reasoning.

So again, if you really believe that I shouldn't "try and participate in any discussions with grown ups who's entire intellectual catalog doesn't consist of the contents of a book of bed time stories", why the heck are you still pestering me? Your words don't match your behavior, why? Because you're a LIAR. And you most definitely aren't conducting yourself as one of the "grown ups"; in fact you've just about given a bad name to both "grown ups" and an even worse name to LIARS.

Did you just make that definition up? It really suits you!!! Especially the "No intelligence." part. So here's a question about that statement: Are you, as a LIAR, Lying, or are you, trying for once, telling the Truth?:confused:

Maybe you can explain why you'd say this, unless of course, what you're relly saying is, Einstein wasn't ""intelligent"", huh? And. . .it seems as though you believe yourself to be. . .seeing how you'd make a statement like that.

And that’s the LIE that you told.

Wow, aside from being an ‘at/ag’, now you’ve evoluted into a “Google” powered wannabe “Bible” scholar??? My, my, my, there may be some hope for you after all.

You should always make your words soft and sweet, because...

. . .you never know when you’ll have to eat them!

Now pick your face up off the floor (the same floor where you claim to have been "ROFL"), stick a finger in the mouth, gather some spit, and clean yourself up.

Yo, mr. "Google" da wannabe "Bible" scholar, It was Noah, not Moses.

Nehemiah, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  19. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Nitreb, I'm not "religious"; nor do I subscribe to any man-made religion.

Nehemiah, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  20. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because replying to your posts directed at me is chasing you around....

I guess if I didn't reply you'd be saying I gave up and ran away huh? :rolleyes: You're a moron.

Sorry,

I warned you that trying to get into a conversation with me on this subject would result in you losing...... Now that you are fully reduced to name calling and making this about me instead of the topic at hand, that prediction has sadly come to pass.

Yes Nehemia. You CANNOT face me with facts. You have been reduced to running around like an errant fool screaming LIAR LIAR in caps as if typing it in caps makes it true.... That is the entire basis of your defense against all of my attacks against your beliefs. Sticking your fingers in your ears going NAH LIAR LIAR NAH. :D

You are such an evangelical stereotype it defies words.

LOL, Nehemia.... I'm going to point this out to you one more time and leave it alone.

You are grasping at this liar business so hard and it makes you look pathetic. Because the entire premise for you calling me a liar is that I didn't quite get the intent of your babble the first time around. That's it... that's literally all the foundation you are standing on.

The sad and ironic fact is, that it's absurd and any rational person can see that I wasn't "lying". Continuing to scream liar liar isn't helping your case at all I'm afraid. You are still a bible thumping lunatic without the slightest clue how to deal with anything contradictory to your religion.

No, I didn't just make that up my poorly educated friend. You'll find that when it comes to these here discussions, I never do. I give you: The Scientific Theory of Evolution.

You know what's really funny Nehemia? You're making silly jokes, but Google is more real than your God. Literally.....

I quoted this just cause it's funny.

LOL you got me there. Those stories are so fucking silly it's hard to keep up sometimes. Thanks for correcting me. I'll use this picture from now as my desktop background so I don't get confused.

[​IMG]

Noah was awesome.

GeorgeB., Mar 11, 2009 IP