1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All of Science's ONLY Consensus=Atheism's Nightmare

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 3, 2009.

The ONE and the ONLY Consensus That all of Science can come to is, 'For anything to, come into Existence, Exist, and/or Be, there must be:
    TIME, FORCE, ACTION, SPACE and MATTER.'

The reason this is Atheism's Nightmare is because that One and Only Consensus got its veracity from THE WORD of GOD [Scripture] ("The Bible"), long before the first 'at' ever heard/read, "The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God.'"

;)The Scripture that gives Science its veracity, was strategically placed by GOD, where 'ats' would never find it on their own:confused::

TIME: "In the beginning..."

FORCE: ". . .GOD..."

ACTION: ". . .Created..."

SPACE: ". . .the Heavens..."

MATTER:". . .and the Earth."
    :cool::D

Nehemiah, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  2. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    once again, wtf is an 'at'

I guess I will begin to call you a 'th'

And science has come to consensus on many things, including the big bang, evolution, einsteinian gravitation, and most importantly, the scientific method . Ironically, the thing you said is not one of them. In fact, none of those are really needed. A singularity, having zero volume, needs no space. Time is not required for something to happen, since there was no time before the big bang, which happened. Force is rarely necessary, chimical reactions, etc etc etc need no force. Action- this, in physics terms, is the same as force, which is not necessary. Matter is not necesary, either. photons have no rest mass, yet they exist.

Really, you're worse than stox- more zealous, and wrong in every aspect to boot.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  3. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    In your haste to just say something, although you really had nothing to say, you really outdid yourself this time.
    I stated as my qualifier, "All of Science". . .did you miss that? Because your entire statement is full of flaws. But I'll just point out :
    1) You say "the big bang", yet you state, ". . .chimical reactions, etc etc etc need no force". Does this mean that, as you were observing "the big bang", you noticed that it didn't involve any "chimical reactions"???
    2) So what causes "Action. . .in physics terms", if not "force"?
    3) Can you give me an example of "A singularity, having zero volume", that was not occupying "no space" whatsoever? And how did you measure it? According to what scale? And you actually saw this, huh?

Actually, if you can't answer my questions, its okay, I understand. I just wanted to respond to your reaction to my post, before you had a chance to delete and/or edit your post. . .:D:D:D:cool:

Nehemiah, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  4. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    excuse me for my typo, anyone who wasn't being petty would know that I meant chemical reactions.

And I introduce you to The Scientific Method.

Until you understand it, I advise you to shut up.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  5. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    What? Are you upset because I didn't correct the typo for you? It WAS NOT the typo that I was pointing out, I assure you. So your rage is very misguided, kinda like your logic.

And don't you think for one moment, that I don't appreciate you introducing me to someone that you don't know.:D

Hey, why all the hostility??? Did you go back and re-read that Sci-fi stuff you were trying hard to shovel in my direction.

Nehemiah, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  6. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry Nehemia. I tried really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. I read your post twice.

What is your point? It seems like you tried to take science that makes sense and somehow give God credit for it without a single logical bridge to make that claim other than that you believe he "strategically placed it" in the bible. He did that on purpose so atheists would never find it.... Dude we're gonna get you some help OK?

GeorgeB., Mar 3, 2009 IP
  7. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The scientific method does a great job at telling us that there has to be some kind of intelligent force out there that put all of this together. If you believe in the scientific method how can you believe that the universe was created thorugh chance? I think athiests have to expand their horizons a bit when they are thinking about intelligent design.

pingpong123, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  8. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually that's extremely perverted and the most patently absurd way of looking at it I've ever seen. The scientific method is about cause and effect. No intelligence. Just action and reaction.

There is no allusion to "intelligent force" in e=mc2. Trying to force there to be is well.... yeah.
    The same way you can believe your particular man made religion has it right? The people who wrote the bible lived in a time when they believed EVERYTHING they couldn't explain was magic. Knowing that, how can you still cling to the teachings of people who, by today's standards possessed less education about the world, the universe, and how things work than your average 2nd grader?

Agreed.

GeorgeB., Mar 3, 2009 IP
  9. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those who ridicule science are bitter because either:

1. They were too stupid to understand it as a child,
    2. Had little or no education,
    3. It makes a better case for their own indoctrinations, therefore they must kick and scream about it.

I'm so glad scientists and the scientific community don't dignify idiots like the OP, with answers. We shouldn't encourage these silly people. I say avoid replying in these threads any more. Then he'll have no attention to feed his disorder.

/thread.

BRUm, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  10. qazu

qazu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey GeorgeB, religion doesn’t need logic or reason; just blind faith :D

How come there's no smiley for sarcasm?

qazu, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  11. renlok

renlok Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats possibly the lamest thing ive ever read.

renlok, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  12. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You obviously don't have a clue what the scientific method is then. But feel free to explain exactly how the scientific method supports the claim that an "intelligent designer" exists. But remember, arguments from design or arguments from ignorance aren't science. Only evidence, predictions and reproducible experiments count. Ready? GO!

stOx, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  13. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Make me gag.....

Why do you have to constantly discredit Atheism and what we think? Can't you just accept the fact that we choose to think/believe something different from what you believe to be true? Stop trying to FORCE people to believe in something because you do. Grow up...

I certainly don't go and constantly bug every religious person here or talk down to them like they are less intelligent because they believe something different.

Stop acting like you are "better" than everyone else because you believe in God and maybe you can find some decent conversations here.

Until then, go fly a kite.....

Firegirl, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  14. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We know this is a though concept for you and others, but here it is put at a level you may get (dedicated to the OP poster too). Watch it please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cgJgnG9YzY

cientificoloco, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  15. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Georgie, what gave you the idea that I wanted or needed your “benefit of the doubt”. But I do thank your for reading my “post twice”; however, I’m not giving away anything for people doing so.

As for my “point”, its just the opposite of your’s; you try "to take" GOD, HIS WORD, and HIS POWER, “that makes” PERFECT “sense and somehow give” Chance/Dumb Luck “credit for” GOD’s Creation “without a single logical bridge to make that claim other than that you believe”; your claim, as with all the rest of Atheism, is summed up as follows: Something which did not exist, all of a sudden began to exist and/or evolve, without any INTELLIGENT DESIGN [GOD] overseeing the process whatsoever.

My entire point is summed up as follows: My belief that GOD IS, can support (and even make sense of) your belief, not to mention, dispel your unbelief, in ways currently unimagined by you...
    . . .but your belief (or your unbelief) alone, created/creates infinitely more questions than it could ever hope to answer.

Science has told (and tried to teach) you, since day one, that all of this, traced back far enough, has to have (at some point) AN UNCAUSED CAUSE.
    It left it up to you to determine and/or figure out who THIS UNCAUSED CAUSE IS, and Science got so good to you (you became what you thought as being enlightened, intelligent, intellectual, smart, knowledgeable, etc.) along the way backward, that you and others forgot about THE UNCAUSED CAUSE.

Nehemiah, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  16. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for taking the time to read my posts.

Since you’re neither one of the “scientists”, nor a part of “the scientific community”, I just want you to know, you don’t have to worry:eek:; because I assure you that I won’t tell them that you read, and also replied to, my posts.

:DYour secret is safe with me.:D

Nehemiah, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  17. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    And how exactly did you figure out that 'uncaused cause'? By reading your holy book? :rolleyes:

contentedge, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  18. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Firegirl, I'm shocked:eek:. . .you hardly know me:rolleyes:.
    I used to love it when she’d say that!:D But, alas, those days are behind me now.

Wait a minute. . .is that a trick question? Oh, never mind.
    And, Actually, its atheism that discredits atheism, and what you all don’t think.

Are you bragging or complaining?

But I think I see your point:
    In
    other
    words,
    you
    don’t
    talk
    down
    to
    them
    this,
    Right?:confused:

Did it ever occur to you that if I thought myself to be "'better' than everyone else", I wouldn't be in this Forum/Thread at all???

So now, you no longer want me to "Grow up..."???

Nehemiah, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  19. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    If (since) you haven't figured it out using Science, then maybe that might be one of your considerations. What do you think?

Nehemiah, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  20. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow "youtube"!!!

Now there's a :eek:sure fire indisputably reliable source:rolleyes:, huh?

Nehemiah, Mar 4, 2009 IP