1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The class war may not be blowing people up in the west, but across other parts of the world it is. Mia, I'm not talking about what the Liberals say, I've never even heard anyone tell me about the class war, in fact. England's media is far from Liberal and the people are unconscious to what really matters.

BRUm, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Not in the literal sense anyway.. But I did have one of my liberal friends "blow up" on me because make more money than her... Just think, if she used all that negative energy and jealousy for something positive, she'd be the one making more money...

Mia, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  3. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    She doesn't sound like much of a friend. I wouldn't care how much my mates earn.

BRUm, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  4. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to say this, but your statement is completely ignorant. Just because something makes you angry does not make it illegal. That's just absurd.

It makes me angry that some nut wants to tell me I can't put a Christmas scene in my front yard during December, so does that make his action of telling me not to put it there illegal? Of course not.

There are things all over this world that can be offensive. That's life. Move on. Don't get so butt hurt over it.

zman, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  5. gweb

gweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gweb, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  6. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, this is a good source for information regarding the Nazi Islam connection.

Sorry folks, we're just not buying your BS. As Will has stated countless times, changes need to take place within Islam. Until then, don't expect us to show a religion of peace that wishes to remove our way of life from this earth any respect.

And for those of you who try to claim it's just a few, well, pictures speak volumes.

[​IMG]

zman, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  7. Lord Sephiroth

Lord Sephiroth Peon

Best Answers:
    There are like at least 1 billion muslims on this planet if it were true that it was a fringe 10% of muslims that want to kill us and eslave women and take away everyone personal freedoms that's 100,000,000 of them and no report has this "extreme faction" at anything less than 20% some reports indicate it's higher than 30% While still technically a minority that's 300,000,000 radical muderers. So ya Go to hell with that arguement.

Btw they aren't nazis, yeah nazis were bad killed lots of people. But 300,000,000 is about 175x the number of nazis that participated in WW2

Lord Sephiroth, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  8. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Your numbers are flawed. The reason is that no one is claiming that this big of a chunk would actually follow through with murder, but I would dare say that this many actually have no issue with the murder of innocent people taking place.

Again, as it's been pointed out, where are all of you who are supposedly against OBL and anyone else who performs cowardly acts of terrorism? There are PLENTY of threads down in P&R where you could be outspoken against it, but none of you are. Why is that?

If a Christian were to fly a plane into a building I guarantee you Will and I would be on them like white on rice, but they aren't. Muslims ARE. And worse, these terrorists do it in the name of Islam.

Hell, OBL even declared Holy War.

Like Will has said, people like us aren't going to show you much respect until the MAJORITY of your religion stands up OPENLY against this bullshit.

We're tired of it.

zman, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  9. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Hearts and minds. The West has been fighting Islam for the last 800 years.
    Hearts and minds.
    Have you ever stopped for second to think WHY the muslims are so pissed off with the west?
    Do you ever think beyond the shallow perspectives that you see the media focusing on, sometimes real, sometimes orchestrated, and wonder why you hate muslims so much?
    Both are just pawns in a world of polictics fighting each other while International Banks, and people above banks and those who make decisions on whom is prime minister or president watch over a large Cognac.
    Your both in a game and although many people have woken up to this I cannot see any evidence to support a higher awareness from either party on this shallow thread.

Valley, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  10. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't care why. Murder is murder. Suicide bombing children and innocent people is just not acceptable. Ever.

I don't hate muslims. I hate the fact that they are, for the most part, silent in this regard. Big difference.

And this is an excuse to murder innocent women and children in mass numbers?

zman, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  11. Lord Sephiroth

Lord Sephiroth Peon

Best Answers:
    All I'm saying a fringe is not a fringe when we are talking about percentages that = millions. Yes I dislike all terrorist Christion,Jew,Muslim,Hindu,Siek,whatever and all of them have terrorist but none of them go to the extremes that muslims go to.

And it is Islam that is to blame for it's conflict with the "west" any religion that is founded on conquest an slaughter can't be good or real. 1 man died to start christianity millions died to start Islam do the math.

12. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    People have died on both sides. It just depends on how many TV channels you get, or what papers you read or even better if you can actually visit.

The muslims use whatever they can get, IED, culvert bombs, Remote Artillery Shells etc.
    West use a few more sophisticted methods.

Now think on this especially.
    The Muslim uses a weapon that perphaps costs $20 dollars?
    The West blows him up while he is sitting in a $20 dollar tent with a hellfire
    West gains..... due to oil being sold to west in some pretty favourable deals.
    West gains..... or at least the owners of General Electric, Colt, Texus Instruments etc whoever sells missiles that can be built in China for $10,000 dollars but are used by the west and cost $100,000 dollars.
    The media keep the spin going on the war, and that wee need to keep taxing the public to pay for this Billion Dollar war.
    The man in the mud hut incidentally is quite pissed off too, since not only does it hurt being hit by a hellfire, imagine being sentenced to a life of eating rice and goatmeat, mainly because your countries one asset is being sold off for a fraction of it's true value.

Valley, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  13. Webfugitive

Webfugitive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please take a moment to consider why *some of you* are able to have 10,000 posts ... because there are men and women out there that are taking a stand for your freedom right ? Wrong. They're taking a stand for your oil prices ... and thats all. Why do we not see this ?

The only reason people are still taking a stand against the Muslims is because some bad-eggs did something against us ... that happened to be Muslims. If you hate Muslims for the same reason these people on the website do - it's just ignorance. Find the real source to hate, because it's not them.

If KKK members <primarily christians> were to fly a plane over to India and bomb their shit (pre-9/11). They would hate Christians and they would hate Americans ... because the media would say "we were attacked by Christian Americans."

People get lumped together. That doesn't make everyone the same. Some people, including the original creator of this post ... over 100 days ago, deserve to not get the "LUMP" treatment.

and to Mia ... no, this isn't a seperate account. I don't feel the need to measure my rod size in posts. thanks for the negative rep - i'll lose sleep over it.

Again, it's not the "muslims" that are doing this. It's their millitia that refuses to not defend their country. Muslim is a religion - not the name of an army.

But I agree with most of the other things your saying.

Webfugitive, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  14. Lord Sephiroth

Lord Sephiroth Peon

Best Answers:
    Problem with your argument is we went to help Iraquis that may not be the only reason but giving people freedom is a gift. Taking it away with IED and bombs is the evil. Our unintentional harm of the civilian population is nothing compared to setting off a bomb in a crowded market knowing that only civilians will be harmed. Is that mercy? is that the will of your God?

GTech likes this.
  15. Webfugitive

Best Answers:
    Lol my god ? I'm agnostic. Joe Pesci be with you.

16. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    OK
    Will keep it easy for those who prefer pictures.
    We have all seen the film Black Hawk down. That chopper on that African country in the middle of nowhere.
    Actually it is in the middle of somewhere.
    A large oil field. Somalia and Eithiopia (muslim as well), there is a huge offshore oil reserve, incidentally some is owned by a company with a mojor investment from the bush family and some ownd by china (but that is another story)
    History will repeat itself.
    In 1991 - 2003 ish a lot of UK boys earnt good money there, as security cooks drivers anything
    Same has been happening in Eithiopia and Somalia for about the last 18 months. How long before the West invades?
    Actually they are being quite diplomatic since everyone is afraid of china!
    They really are mad, and of course they have the bomb.
    Iraqs fast breeder programme for Plutonium (bombs) went up in an Iraqi pre-emptive strike in 1982, not that I really blame them.
    Now do you see the link between terrorists, becuse some are terroists, iraq, afghanistan etc.
    We are creating terrorists with our demand for cheap goods, cheap power and oil

Valley, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  17. Lord Sephiroth

Lord Sephiroth Peon

Best Answers:
    XD Carlin is God =) but my post was in refference to those who put American soldiers on the same level as muderous terrorist.

Valley get off your horse nothing justifies killing innocent people God forbid you find that out if one of your relatives were killed due to a terrorist attack. But would they deserve it just for our quest for cheap goods?

18. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point, but they won't digest this and will say that you're "reading too many papers". In my case, I haven't turned the TV on for days and I NEVER read the paper, so I'm not sure what they're on about. But I digress.

I question the sanity of anyone who thinks Saddam should have stayed in power. Do any of you sympathizers remember what happened to hundreds of thousands when Saddam dropped gas bombs on them? Whole villages were whiped out.

With out a court hearing or fair trial, Saddam would brutally kill people who simply disagreed with him. Yet, for some reason you think it's a bad thing that mean ole' USA came in and took his ass out.

And yes, as mentioned a few posts up, people do die on both sides. But in our case we aren't killing kids who are bing handed candy by soldiers who wish to better their lives. Cowardly terrorists do.

zman, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  19. Webfugitive

Best Answers:

See? He didn't say Muslim attack. *applause*

20. Lord Sephiroth

Lord Sephiroth Peon

Best Answers:
    Nah it's just implied =P