1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That's silly. It's not this web site that is spreading hatred of Islam.

If you want to know what is spreading hatred of Islam, take a look at this website.

Will.Spencer, Aug 9, 2007 IP
    rudeturk and GTech like this.
  2. Lord Sephiroth

Lord Sephiroth Peon

Best Answers:
    Islam does a pretty good job of spreading hatred in itself and to the outside world =). They freaking kill one another over stuff that happened hundreads of years ago. It's not just a few crazies like the average muslim will claim it to be but entire cultures murdering men women and children over religious belief good god but if that's a few crazies lord help us if they get organized.

Lord Sephiroth, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  3. bababoy

bababoy Peon

Best Answers:
    bababoy, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  4. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    We're not buying the lame "Islamists are not bad because other people are bad too" argument.

Two wrongs don't make a right, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU REPEAT YOURSELF.

This also has been disproven repetitively. Is Osama bin Laden lacking in education? What about his #1 guy, al-Zawahiri? He's a pharmacologist and a professor. What about the 9/11 team? They were mostly pretty well educated.

No, it's not about a lack of education. That theory doesn't fit any of the available facts.

In fact, what is true is that Islamist organizations find Islamic schools to be their best recruiting grounds.

Worse, terrorists in general don't come from the population of poor Muslims.

Terrorists tend to come from economically well-off families and they have higher than average educations for Muslims.

What they also have is devotion to religion. That's what sets them apart from normal Muslims. The terrorists are hard-core adherents of a 6th century religion which has extreme difficulties fitting into the modern world.

Here's a bit of supporting data:

We compared the background characteristics of 129 members of Hezbollah's militant wing who died in action in the 1980s and early 1990s to the Lebanese population from which they were drawn. We culled a data set from the biographies gathered by Eli Hurvitz, of Tel-Aviv University, in 1998 that included the individuals' age at death, highest level of school attended, poverty, region of residence, and marital status, and compared it to data on the general population in Lebanon.

Despite the limitations of both data sets, several findings are of interest. The poverty rate is 28 percent among the Hezbollah militants and 33 percent for the population. In terms of education the Hezbollah fighters are more likely to have attended secondary school than are people in the general population (47 versus 38 percent). The results suggest that poverty is inversely related, and education positively related, to the likelihood that someone becomes a Hezbollah fighter.

Similarly, Claude Berrebi, a graduate student in economics at Princeton, has studied the characteristics of recent suicide bombers in Israel. From information on the Web sites of Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas, he was able to paint a statistical picture of suicide bombers. He compared that to survey-based data on the broader Palestinian population of roughly comparable age. His results indicate that suicide bombers are less than half as likely to come from impoverished families than is the population as a whole. In addition, more than half of the suicide bombers had attended school after high school, while less than 15 percent of the population in the same age group had any post-high-school education.​

Source: http://chronicle.com/free/v49/i39/39b01001.htm

5. grg

grg Guest

Best Answers:
    grg, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  6. mydeuter

mydeuter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i live in multi racial country ...muslim , buddha, christians,hindus and all other religion ...no war , no blood ....we celebrate festival together and develop this country together ....this country is malaysia ....

mydeuter, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  7. grg

grg Guest

Best Answers:
    Good to hear that there are some places where people can do together. Keep the spirit.

grg, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Whatever happened to the people in Malaysia who were arrested for the crime of belonging to a deviant religion? Do you remember when the police arrested everyone at their temple -- men, women, and children?

Do you remember when Islamists vandalized their temple while the police refused to intervene? Do you remember when the police themselves finally destroyed the temple and the holy relics inside?

I understand that forty of the Sky Kingdom believers were pardoned after they agreed to publicly denounce their religion. Whatever happened to the other members of the Sky Kingdom religion who refused to bend knee to the Islamist government?

Also, isn't apostasy still a crime in Malaysia? So, if you're born a Muslim you're never free of Sharia law.

9. Dougy

Dougy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a Christian.

I'm not exactly your race-friendly kind of person but I find that extremely cruel and disrespectful.

Dougy, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  10. whooped

whooped Peon

Best Answers:
    Notice: "a client"
    If this guy is representing himself, then he has every right to- practice law. And since he sent the message representing himself, its not a crime. Its definitely misleading though, and dont do it again

whooped, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Man there are some strange ones out today...

Mia, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  12. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    You need to go check some facts with your local Law Society or whatever it is they call it around your way.

[QUOTE-jack_40k]I sent a ticket into the hosting company and said I was a lawyer (lol) who would take legal action if they didn't take it down[/QUOTE]
    You will notice that he told the hosting company that he is a "lawyer".

Doesn't matter how you try and cut it, slant it, spin it... that there is against the law. Which was pointed out. You however are trying really hard to muddy the waters.

I have in fact represented myself in court, and won. But that doesn't give me the right to call myself a lawyer or inform other people that I'm a lawyer.

In fact I'm really good at representing myself and have given plenty of good advice to others who have found themselves in the position I was in that resulted in me representing myself. But in Australia at least, I could never represent anyone else. You either have a lawyer represent you, or you represent yourself. You can't have a friend represent you. They can give advice, suggestions, direction, but they can't go before court and speak on your behalf as legal representation.

Getting back on topic, lets say our mate jack_40k wanted to represent himself on behalf of... whatever cause or reason he has for wanting the site shut down, he'd need a good reason for it to proceed. I mean it's not a site attacking him personally is it? It hasn't slurred or misrepresented his name or business.

Lets say there is a legal precedent for someone to pursue this matter in court, that doesn't mean he's going to win it, because the devil is in the detail.

So he jumps through all the hoops, he fills out all the paperwork, he does it all in triplicate (because you need one copy lodged with the court, one on hand and the other served on the other part) and after about 5, 10 or however many trips its now taken to court and not thrown out in the meantime it goes to a final hearing... what happens then?

He wins? What does he win? The site gets shut down.

He loses? What does he lose? He's wasted all his time AND he's ordered to pay court costs. So whatever the legal bill is that the other party has run up with having to acquire the services of a lawyer, possibly several lawyers, is now having to be paid out by our mate jack_40k.

You see I was quite surprised to find that if a lawyer costs $240 an hour you STILL have to pay for incidentals (like paperclips) and photocopying on TOP of the hourly rate.

Not that jack_40k is likely to go that far. Because he is, after all, bluffing.

But never bluff. Because someone might call it and take you to task.

Reprobate, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  13. BTS

BTS Active Member

Best Answers:
    please the people who not understand the islam don't say anything
    this the islam <<>>english.islamway.com

BTS, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I agree... Ironically, non-Muslims seem to know more about it than Muslims... Go figure.. So take your own advice...:eek:

Mia, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  15. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Valley, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  16. Anti-scammer

Anti-scammer Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont know what these people get of these things, they try to face the wrath of more than a billion people...

This should not be tolerated by any means..

Anti-scammer, Aug 10, 2007 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    What are YOU going to do about it boy?

How are you going to defend your god against the onslaught of inevitable truth?

Will.Spencer, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  18. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While we're all arguing here, there's a much more crucial war going on - the class war. I say we solve that before we concentrate on possible Islamist oppression.

BRUm, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The class war is easy to solve. I propose a two part plan:

1. Tell liberal politicians to stop promoting it.
    2. Tell those that listen to liberal politicians to shut the hell up and work harder and make more.

Mia, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  20. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The class war isn't blowing people up!

debunked, Aug 11, 2007 IP
    GTech likes this.