1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling All-in-one 20 Web Services Biz, Fully Outsourced

Discussion in 'Sites' started by future2020, Aug 15, 2013.

Welcome to the auction for BacklinksTrex.com!

Quick Facts about this auction:

• 7 Day Quick Auction
    • Each Service Description Can be Change/Edit From Admin Panel
    • Automated Sales | Fully Outsourced Business
    • Minimal Effort Required
    • Profitable Business with Healthy Profit Margins
    • Make over $440 Per Sale
    • First bid can win ** No Reserve **

Why You Want This Business?

The main aim of this business website is to provide the Social media Services, Backlinks and Quality Traffic to the webmasters owning blogs, websites and online businesses who are deadly in need of quality traffic providers and Branding there Business. They want to get subscribers, Exposure of Websites in Social Media, Getting good rank in Search Engines, Targeted Traffic, better Alexa Rank, New Members etc which is easily possible through this ultimate business website Services. This Business website is offering various Services including Social Media Packages, SEO Packages, traffic packages, prepared considering different factors like Secure & Genuine Traffic about which customers are mostly concerned. The traffic being provided by Business website is Organic & Reliable and will not come from any crap bux sites.

About SEO & Backlinks Reseller Business

BacklinkTrex.com is a brilliantly designed service reseller website that offers 20 extremely money-making internet marketing related services. There is a massive demand for each service that is on website as they are significant services for any webmaster/customer and online business to help their websites and increases their traffic and Page Rank (PR) on search engines, revenues and profits. All of the services that are included in the website are Ever Demanding for webmaster/customers.

How Does This Business Website Work?

The Complete process is very easy from ordering, receiving payments and fulfilling the order. When a customer places an order, You get Payment in your paypal. Then you will get all information of customer like customers name, email address, Paypal email of customer with Special Required info of the package they select Etc. Then you just need to forward the original email to the supplier (Which we will provide you )and they will handle the rest. A list of genuine supplier who is having years of working experience will be provided by us with the purchase of this site. No experience requires nor any technical knowledge at all for running this business. This business website will automatically take orders and receive payments. If you can forward an email, you can run this business, it’s that easy.

Live Chat is already installed on the domain. You can choose to use it or disable it. There is also a setting to hide the Live Chat window when you are offline.

This website is already set up for orders. You can start selling as soon as you win the auction. I'll be here for support any time you need it. Click Buy It Now to get full lifetime support for as long as you have the website. I can also help you sell the site to a potential buyer if you need help with the technical details.

The services you offer are outsourced and require no work, but you still have to spend time promoting the site every week.

This should only take 1-2 hours a day, or 5-10 hours a week.

Services Offerred by Website & Benefit Over Each Service

You can change all the sale prices that are given bellow,

• You can increase the price to get maximum benefit OR
    • You can lower the price to compete the market.
    Yes the idea is simple when you start a business you need to get into the market to compete others hence website should have flexibility to lower the price, OR with respect to time when website get confidence of customers you can higher the price to get maximum benefit from the market. Now you can comprehend that how much significant to have that function to change the quantity and prices.

Easy to add More Services

Easy manageable business website which is professionally developed in wordpress including online payment receiving facility . The price list available on the site is having standard rates which can be changed further to increase the profit margin. The site is equipped with 16 main packages which can be more or less, whenever you want can change it without having any technical knowledge. The site is on wordpress and can be modified easily.

Any Technical knowledge buyer need?

The only skills required for this business are basic English and able to Forward an email. Any kind of maintenance or updation doesn’t requires in the website ever.

What Will You Get?

- Professionally designed and fully functional website in wordpress.

- All files and databases that go with the website.

- Memorable domain name.

- Live chat system integrated on the website.

- Profitable business - up to $440/sale

- Contacts of the supplier who will work for you.

- After sales support and help.

Additional Revenue Details- None

Additional Traffic Details- None

Newly established!

Any questions pm me

future2020, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  2. syedzaheer

syedzaheer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    attractive site

syedzaheer, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  3. syedzaheer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    i want this for $45

syedzaheer, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  4. anxjuz86

anxjuz86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    You're mentioning this is a no reserve auction. The first bidder could win the auction but when I placed a bid as the first bidder', I can see clearly the reserve price isn't met. What happened?

anxjuz86, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  5. syedzaheer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    content is not unique??

syedzaheer, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  6. future2020

future2020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    Sorry this was an error the reserve is the starting bid and I have edited the auction info to reflect this change.
    Also to answer last question all the content on this website is in fact unique.

future2020, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  7. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Checking the site there are a large number of 404 errors. Are you going to add in the missing pages and fix the site as stated in your sales letter prior to the sale ending?

As well, before I bid on this I think we should know if your suppliers are less expensive or hard working people. We are bidding not only on the site but the suppliers.

bluffspot, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  8. future2020

future2020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    Hi,

Actually the website sold, the new owner must be doing some work on the site or have changed something, everthing was working just fine at the time of sale and prior.
    My suppliers are a list of credibale sources that donot use bots. They are a mix of various businesses around the web and a few credible fiverr outsourcers

future2020, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  9. future2020

future2020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    Also just so you know I have many other websites for sale. I am still moving many off my servers. You can view them all at this thread over here==> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/major-website-and-domain-sell-off.2679731/

future2020, Sep 17, 2013 IP