1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

all i need...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by S. Hunter, Nov 2, 2006.

Hello,

I just completed the construction of a Paid Survey Site. It's doing fairly well on Google, but I know if I want this to take off I need to get affiliates promoting it. I'm wondering what's the best place to go to start promoting my site to affiliates and what are attractive attributes that an affiliate would look for in a company they would want to promote?

Thanks to anyone who can help out!

S. Hunter, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  2. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to forums in your target audience and just mention your site in relevant threads.

As for affiliates - depends. Many would just be happy to get your money. Others (like me) would also want to know that your site is decent.

Since you are already getting google-traffic, how old is your site?

kh7, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  3. S. Hunter

S. Hunter Peon

Best Answers:
    It's about a week old now. It cost about $15,000 to construct. I got Michel Fortin (guy who wrote John Reese's trafficsecrets.com) to handle the copywriting which was $10,000 in itself. I own some other businesses, all in eCommerce though. That's why I was able to spend so much, and at the same time, know so little about affliate-promotion-driven type sites.

S. Hunter, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  4. Klipper

Klipper Banned

Best Answers:
    I think set up a friendly page to provide useful tips and resources to affiliates is a good idea. thousands of click bank affiliates are desperate for products that sell. If you give them some support, the word will spread.

There are couple of affiliate forum you could look into. Just type in affiliate forum will get you many choices.

Klipper, Nov 8, 2006 IP