1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All hands on board - top 15 sites for article / web2.0 back links.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by shanghoshal, Oct 11, 2011.

Hello my lovely SEO gurus…

This is a 2 phased question and a proposal..

I am working on my site that has been there for last 2 years but I have really started working on it recently. I am not in to seo by profession. So this forum has been always a big help and support to my quest.

I am in the process of building my back links. Got some keywords and am already producing around 10/15 unique (read hand spinned  ) articles.

But to maximise my time and effort I will like to ask you guys to share the sites that you have had positive results from. I am not looking for blogs, there is a separate plan hatching for that.. Just 10 / 12 quality web2.0 or article site suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Phase 2 probably better placed in WTB area, I need some one to

A. mentor my link building activity (tier 2)
    B. also build tier 2 and 3 (if needed) of my link structure
    C. regularly ping them and do the necessary activities like link2 rss and senuke etc.

I will post results here on a regular basis so that this nube journey becomes an SEO 101 for others like me.

Thanks for your help in advance..

shanghoshal, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  2. Sofia Hilliard

Sofia Hilliard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Mate,

I am Sofia a marketing consultant and a professional blogger.I found you Google search.I am offering some high quality real blogs for guest posting. I am attached with some outstanding bloggers who can easily create content and get publish. I am having more than 500 sites with DA 30 to 100.. I am looking for sponsored posts on my sites.

We deals with all types of sites, like, Fashion & Jewelry (shopping) / Traveling / Finance / Web & SEO / Sports / Education / Technology / Medicine / Hospitality / Real Estates / News and many more.

I also appreciate that guest post is one of the finest way to improve search engine result page but it should be genuine.

Here goes my HQ site list.Please have a look and let me know:
    IBM 98
    Forbes 96
    blogs.christianpost 84
    theglobaldispatch 42
    beforeitsnews.com 74
    newswire 63
    newsblaze 63

Should you need a guest post with a dofollow backlink in any of those publications, we are your best bet.

Kindly reply to proceed!

Kind Regards!
    Sofia

Sofia Hilliard, Jun 14, 2017 IP