1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All google analytics traffic recorded after upgrade to 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by easypeasy-analytics, Sep 23, 2015.

I upgraded the plugin today to 1.1.1 and since that moment I do not see any new data in google analytics.

I am generating page views but since upgrading I do not see these in the real-time reports. Everything is being recoreded by another tracking tool fine but my google analytics is now very dark.

Can someone shed light on this. Is there a fix or a way to roll back to the older version which was working fine?

The site for which tracking should be working on is:

easypeasy-analytics.com

Many thanks

easypeasy-analytics, Sep 23, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is it still an issue going on? I looked at your site and the underlying network/requests going on and it *appears* to be sending data to Google Analytics properly. The only thing that could be some sort of variant from what I can see is the Analytics property ID. I'd double check that "UA-58047905-1" is the web property you are trying to send data to (that's the one being used). Also, if you se realtime data in your Google Analytics account (via their web interface), but not inside WordPress, double check that your reporting profile is set correctly under the Better Analytics -> API settings.

digitalpoint, Sep 23, 2015 IP