1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ALL Domain owners: New .info/.biz/.org contracts remove price cap!

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by ih82lose, Aug 26, 2006.

The new contracts:
    xxhttp://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-28jul06.htm

This is bad news, this could effect us all. As I understand this will allow for domain names to be priced by there "value". So if your domain makes you money...they can charge you more for it.

There is still a chance to help this stop, or at least slow down. But it is urgent you act fast.

The above link also leads to where you can comment. Please comment, if you like your current registry fee, and don't want it to go up.

Is there another thread about this here? I can't seem to find one...

Please note, the contracts do not expire very soon, but they are trying to push these contracts through without anyone noticing. This is scary stuff. Comments can only be left until 8/28. We all must act right now on this.

ih82lose, Aug 26, 2006 IP
  2. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I do not understand what your are saying that i a premium domain like
    www.dictatorofindia.com is for sale whether thet will charge 100's of dollars
    please tell me

Freewebspace, Aug 26, 2006 IP
  3. jdk

jdk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    George K has been getting this issue some publicity recently. I do not think it will pass, so we will see.

jdk, Aug 26, 2006 IP