1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback All Changed on DP - Feeling Lonely

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by mdrafi, Mar 11, 2013.

I just returned to DP after few months. All changed - I personally do not like the layout. I was a contributor with good itrader. Now I see I am a peon.

I need a work to be done and I got into the market place - Phew I have no access??

Also no communications made from DP on these changes, I could see they all need is now money and premium membership.

This is not going to work! Thank you.

mdrafi, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    actually, it's working quite nice
    no, we need people to quit being lazy and to contribute... if you can't or don't want to contribute, than pay...

indyonline, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  3. wonay

wonay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Feel really sad for members like you. It seems like people who have actually made DP what is is today are not being treated fairly. I sure hope I am wrong.

I have also been reading how members who are posting negative feedback or asking questions about the new format are being treated and I must say that it sure seems like we are being treated like animals.

I have posted an infographic about how DP's traffic has gone down and people are just pointing out what an idiot I am instead of answering my questions.

And, then those very "established" members say how much DP now values quality. It is a real joke.

I posted a question in the feedback section only to get a reply from a moderator after a few hours and my posts about "pets in India" gets more replies.

When will people be treated as real people here or is it just "trigger happy" established members and mods who have a say in every single thing here.

wonay, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  4. indyonline

Best Answers:
    your question was answered numerous times... not a hard concept to grasp...

Because it's getting annoying seeing so many people whine about because they are too lazy to contribute. This site was not made to be a marketplace, the market place was added as a benefit for contributing members.

The whiners and lazy complainers are the joke...

Well of course... how many moderators are there compared to members...? wow... such simple concepts you do not grasp...

when you stop whining and acting like babies...

ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  5. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just another day on the forum.

[​IMG]

snakeair, Mar 11, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  6. indyonline

Best Answers:
    lol yup and some more people who need one of these
    [​IMG]

7. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Each to their own.

The market was just an addition to the forum. Let's face it, anyone could give iTrader to anyone else, so it was an utterly unreliable number. Once you've wiped the tears from your eyes, I'm sure you will be able to rectify your situation. It's not difficult.

You can respond to posts made by other people offer services and selling things. That has not changed.

Actually, the owner Shawn made a thread about it:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/new-site.2628210/

And also many others. He also sent out an email regarding the changes, too. So, what you claim is not true.

The same regarding money. You just need three likes from three individual users. So, you just need two more likes. Not exactly difficult, is it? They are free monetarily. The price to you is some genuine effort and a bit of time. So expensive, I guess.

ryan_uk, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  8. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It probably wasn't taken seriously as in the end the only one with real traffic stats is Shawn and he has shown that traffic has improved. I just saw your post and it's based upon Alexa, which is very unreliable (and predominantly used by the spammers who can't even register now). Your analysis is based upon completely inaccurate data. Shawn has posted real Analytics from the site, the only reliable source. You might want to check them out, mate, and then make a new analysis.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    ryan_uk, Mar 11, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.