1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Aliplugin problem?!

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Unstopobl3, Sep 23, 2016.

Hello!
    My name is Pavel and i start using aliplugin from one week. I invest some money for makingmy site i think its looking well and i have chance to do it my fulltime job! But i think i have problem with aliplugin. Ihave 4,000+ product views and only 6 redirect to aliexpress 4 of them are from me. Its problem from aliplugin or just people not redirect to aliexpress.
    Regards!

Here is the photo from my admin panel
    Screenshot_20160924-064314.png

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016
    Unstopobl3, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  2. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    You are finding the same problem that a lot of people are finding, and that is that in this modern world, anyone with any knowledge or experience in buying online can find Aliexpress for themselves. If you redirect to Aliexpress, people will see that name and think if they buy direct they will buy the product cheaper.

Apart from the very low profit margins through dropshipping, this is another reason why I advise against it. Consider buying small inventory direct from genuine manufacturers, at much higher profit margins for you. You are unlikely to find the actual manufacturer on Aliexpress which is a retail site.

To learn more about buying direct and importing, see my thread: Ask Me Anything About Product Sourcing and Importing You can ask me questions there.

Walter Hay,
    Provenchinasourcing

Importexport, Oct 20, 2016 IP