1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AliExpress Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by seonewbie85, Jan 27, 2015.

Hi there!
    Recently I have started with AliExpress affiliate program. It looks rather promising, I get around 3-4 sales daily promoting generally gardening niche products. I wonder if somebody could recommend me other niches that are popular among AliExpress buyers? I know that AliExpress is not popular yet in US/Canada but its popularity in many European countries, Latin America, Russia is very strong.

seonewbie85, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  2. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Spain and Brazil are converted great as well. Here is a fresh list of Products that have the highest click-through rates

http://alipartnership.com/news/top-ranking-products/

yaros, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  3. seonewbie85

seonewbie85 Member

Best Answers:
    Very useful. Thanks! This list makes me think about creating one more web store. My site is on WordPress and I need something like plugin or tool (I don’t know exactly how is it called) to translate product’s descriptions. Do you know any?

seonewbie85, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  4. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    3-4 sales per day means you can get more sales if you work on it more.
    what's the share an affiliate gets from a sale with their affiliate program?

dumindushalika, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  5. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    plus for new people who wants to join its goes through cj only

CYCchips, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  6. MikeTurner

MikeTurner Peon

Best Answers:
    Aliexpress affiliate program pays up to 50% commission rate to its affiliates. As for plugin for WordPress, I use Aliplugin. It has Search by ID option, so I can find particular products. Also I import products using this plugin.

MikeTurner, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  7. primewebmaster

primewebmaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also has a plugin like this and a very good woo commerce theme aliexpress is a very good site to promote as they are very popular

primewebmaster, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  8. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you make around 4 sale a day I would look into upscaling etc like adding more products and going some SEO:)

Franklin Hatchett, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  9. jimroddy

jimroddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know how much this can help you, but if you are looking out for something that is popular in US and Brazil than try out for share a sale affiliate programs

jimroddy, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  10. MikeTurner

MikeTurner Peon

Best Answers:
    I know from my own experience that AliExpress affiliate program is extremely popular in US, Spain, Brazil, Russia and some other countries. Also I can say that I used a lot of plugins and tools and haven’t found anything more useful than Aliplugin. Another important thing is that, now plugin has such options as Search by product ID, Currency converter, SEO and great translation service. Ask me if you have any questions connected with plugin or Affiliate program. Will be glad to help.

MikeTurner, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  11. seonewbie85

seonewbie85 Member

Best Answers:
    I decided to use Aliplugin in my affiliate business and I have a question. I build 2 webstores and uploaded about 3000 products on each. I’ve already asked about popularity of Aliexpress in different countries and I chose Spain and Portugal. I’ve updated plugin recently and noticed new translation option. Who does it work? Can I translate the whole store now?

seonewbie85, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  12. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can learn how to translate AliPlugin site here: http://alipartnership.com/codex/how-to-translate-my-site-to-other-language/

yaros, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  13. seonewbie85

seonewbie85 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks! Very useful guide and efficient update. As for me, this is perfect for creating local stores. Another important thing that translation service works excellent.

seonewbie85, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  14. MikeTurner

MikeTurner Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard that company that launched Aliplugin provides ready custom store service. Does anyone have experience of ordering websites? Thinking about ordering several stores. I already have 7 webstores: mobiles, apparel, sports, make up. Any ideas about other niche?

MikeTurner, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  15. seonewbie85

seonewbie85 Member

Best Answers:
    I think consumer electronics sounds very promising. For instance, headphones, mp3 players and so on. These products are always in a favor.

seonewbie85, May 19, 2015 IP
  16. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you want to earnwith AliExpress, I think this Guide will be very helpful for you.

You can DOWNLOAD FREE.

[​IMG]

yaros, May 27, 2015 IP
  17. MikeTurner

MikeTurner Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish I had this Guide before! I could have saved plenty of time! Thank you, guys for giving effective advices and strategies.

MikeTurner, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  18. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Here is a good Video tutorial about how to work with AliPlugin and build AliExpress affiliate stores.

yaros, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  19. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Finally, I added a feature that allows importing customers' reviews in your site directly from AliExpress. It was a difficult task because AliExpress API does not return this data and I had to invent additional module.

Check this video to find out how it works now and don’t forget to update the Plugin on your site!

yaros, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  20. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    So many good stuff here, and so much information, good job everyone. I suggest while you are earning money from the affiliate program, do not forget the marketing side of it. If you see 3 to 4 products a day (which is not high in terms of dollar value) then do more marketing and grab more visitors and buyers rather than jumping to other categories fast. It is good to diversify but remember the power of niche is to be known and while you have customers try to grab more of them.
    Good luck

Mehdi.b, Aug 25, 2015 IP