1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Alien Creature" Washed Up on the Shores of Long Island

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by webwork, Jul 31, 2008.

1. KingPin08

KingPin08 Banned

Best Answers:
    Really? wow.

Hmm, I guess that's better knowing someone did that. If not you never know what kinda meat might in your burger next from Mc Donald's. Especially when they have some "specials" on.

KP

KingPin08, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  2. seo_jack

seo_jack Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I saw this on boingboing a couple days ago. The most reasonable explanation i read there was a dog, as a deshelled turle wouldn't have unbroken skin, and the ligatures on the front paws are SOP for vets administering euthansia.

seo_jack, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  3. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems to be a cat that spent too much time in a water. It's common for a body to look like this after few days of being dead))
    Actually it's funny how those peoples are taking shots of everything. Waiting for 'dead round ratpuffs from underground' series.

perlbone, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  4. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    looks like a huge duck

esidyo, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Poor innocent creature, I hope it didn't suffer too much. Did you guys know that dog cloning has become common, and they are even selling cloning services commercially now? It could have been an experiment where they mixed the DNA of a dog with something else. An independant study needs to be done, they can find out exactly what it is with DNA samples.

Rebecca, Aug 3, 2008 IP
  6. mshore

mshore Peon

Best Answers:
    Everytime some wild alien species is "discovered" it is a fake, and either it is a mutation of another animal, or a bizarre taxidermy prank. I'm not a biologist or anything and I have no real way to determine the size of the creature but it just looks like a cat or dog that may have been damaged by other predators.

mshore, Aug 3, 2008 IP